Home

Old 05-05-2016, 06:08 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Cheese

Alright a little rant. Fighting a top 60 opponent when I'm on div4. I destroyed this clown intell round 4. He has half stamina bar while I was being smart picking him apart feet and ground, I had almost a full bar from being smart as its a 5 round. Dunno how cause my head was normal not one hint of red and we exchange and I'm rocked. Not mad about that. I'm mad he through 12x. Superman punch and finished me because my arms turned red and wouldn't recover? Pissed as all let out. He probably is only ranked because of this non sense. I don't think I should have even been rocked but it happens and then he has to do something like that to finish me? Ruins the game, if I wanted to do that cheese I'd hold everyone in side control and finish them. Rant over. Opinons?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2016, 07:33 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertlee2525
Alright a little rant. Fighting a top 60 opponent when I'm on div4. I destroyed this clown intell round 4. He has half stamina bar while I was being smart picking him apart feet and ground, I had almost a full bar from being smart as its a 5 round. Dunno how cause my head was normal not one hint of red and we exchange and I'm rocked. Not mad about that. I'm mad he through 12x. Superman punch and finished me because my arms turned red and wouldn't recover? Pissed as all let out. He probably is only ranked because of this non sense. I don't think I should have even been rocked but it happens and then he has to do something like that to finish me? Ruins the game, if I wanted to do that cheese I'd hold everyone in side control and finish them. Rant over. Opinons?
I know that cheese like this does exist in the game but I'm a bit confused as to how he pulled that off with the 12 superman punches.

If he was down to half a bar of stamina, how could he have thrown 12 superman punches that all hit you? Surely he would have been gassed and moving extremely slow by the second or third and you should have been able to quickstep to range fairly easily.

Not here calling you a liar or anything, just playing devil's advocate.
Old 05-05-2016, 07:45 AM   #3
Banned

GUCCI's Arena

These are the funniest posts. You lost in a game and make a thread in a forum about it.
Old 05-05-2016, 07:50 AM   #4
Rookie

Don't understand how it's considered cheese to hold someone in side control.

I built my HW around ground and pound and top game stats, 5 star crushing presence, 4 star ground and pound, 4 star force of nature, 4 star judoka and 4 star back constrictor.

If it's included in the game it's a legitimate tactic to use.

Maybe have a look at the perks he used, prehaps he had fluidity and vengeance/risk reward perks
Old 05-05-2016, 07:55 AM   #5
Banned

GUCCI's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustachioedMMA

I built my HW around ground and pound and top game stats, 5 star crushing presence, 4 star ground and pound, 4 star force of nature, 4 star judoka and 4 star back constrictor.

I don't understand either...

A good player will get out of side control, backside control, sprawl etc.. easily. But there are crybabies in this forum.

Everytime they lose its cheese.

12 superman punches is ridiculous I agree.

But if you lose against a guy who throw 12 superman punches thats even more ridiculous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2016, 08:03 AM   #6
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustachioedMMA

Maybe have a look at the perks he used, prehaps he had fluidity and vengeance/risk reward perks
I don't think it is cheese at all but it is a LITTLE exploitative because of the way that denials suck your stamina more than they really should. It's part of the game sure but there is some room for improvement on the programming end to make the game a little more fluid since they apparently aren't going for a full fledged sim.
Old 05-05-2016, 08:20 AM   #7
Rookie

Jedi Jitsu's Arena

Flying Subs with extra cheese from top 10 players on the board is chez. getting rocked after 4 rounds is standard
Old 05-05-2016, 08:27 AM   #8
Rookie

I have a flying sub guy I use as well, I would say flying subs with a maxed out sub character on UT is maybe a bit cheesy

Stopped using him as I find ground and pound more interesting

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »