Home

Division should determine how many star slots available

This is a discussion on Division should determine how many star slots available within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2016, 08:20 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Division should determine how many star slots available

Just had this idea, instead of making OVR determine division, allow division to limit amount of stars or cards that can be applied to your fighter. It will even out playing field, and negate farming of division 1. It's unfair that someone who deletes and repeats can have a difference of 50 stars (the amount you team level goes up when your profile rank goes up) or so difference in slots or points available. It would prevent the load up super CAFS in division 1 if the starting amount of slots available would be equal to everyone. You go up a division, you get more slots, you delete you start over. It would make it fair for new players, late players, and those who can't spend 40+ hours a week with a controller in our hands. It would make it more realistic in terms of skill differences and remove the super human aspect that we are seeing now. Anyone else agree?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2016, 11:38 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Division should determine how many star slots available

I would have nothing against it, if the division system itself made any sense. Have a fighter on 80-60 and he is in division 4! I feel he should be in the third or second division at highest. Like the old belt system. You won two thirds of a certain belt, you go up a belt, if you loose 2/3 of your matches, you go a belt down. On higher belts the ratio gets even higher for wins.
Old 05-08-2016, 12:18 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuggedRuffRaw
I would have nothing against it, if the division system itself made any sense. Have a fighter on 80-60 and he is in division 4! I feel he should be in the third or second division at highest. Like the old belt system. You won two thirds of a certain belt, you go up a belt, if you loose 2/3 of your matches, you go a belt down. On higher belts the ratio gets even higher for wins.
this would help a lot but it would leave a select few in the top divisions and waiting times would be unbearable
Old 05-08-2016, 03:27 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzeric
this would help a lot but it would leave a select few in the top divisions and waiting times would be unbearable
I have to disagree, it would level out the playing field. That way when you fight someone who is a division or 2 below there wouldn't be such a drastic difference in stats and the matchmaking wouldn't be a frustrating as it is now. And to the people who rushed (basically exploited *cough * cheated) ahead so quickly to get the top of the division can wait for the rest of us to catch up.
Old 05-08-2016, 04:18 PM   #5
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lung444
Just had this idea, instead of making OVR determine division, allow division to limit amount of stars or cards that can be applied to your fighter. It will even out playing field, and negate farming of division 1. It's unfair that someone who deletes and repeats can have a difference of 50 stars (the amount you team level goes up when your profile rank goes up) or so difference in slots or points available. It would prevent the load up super CAFS in division 1 if the starting amount of slots available would be equal to everyone. You go up a division, you get more slots, you delete you start over. It would make it fair for new players, late players, and those who can't spend 40+ hours a week with a controller in our hands. It would make it more realistic in terms of skill differences and remove the super human aspect that we are seeing now. Anyone else agree?
Thats actually a terrific idea. You have my vote to be a new GameChanger.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2016, 07:21 PM   #6
Rookie

No.....just no
Old 05-08-2016, 08:33 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lung444
I have to disagree, it would level out the playing field. That way when you fight someone who is a division or 2 below there wouldn't be such a drastic difference in stats and the matchmaking wouldn't be a frustrating as it is now. And to the people who rushed (basically exploited *cough * cheated) ahead so quickly to get the top of the division can wait for the rest of us to catch up.
are you suggesting I "cheated" to get to the top if the lw division?
Old 05-08-2016, 08:33 PM   #8
Banned

Could you explain that one too me??

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »