Home

Controller vibration problems

This is a discussion on Controller vibration problems within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2016, 04:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Controller vibration problems

My controller vibration usually works like it's supposed to.

When I play single player it's no problem, but when I play UT online my controller will stop vibrating after playing a small percentage of people.

It will continue not working, and it won't let me jump through the after fight cut scenes.

It vibrates correctly when no in UFC game.

I have found that if I take the game out and reboot my xbox by holding the power button for 30 seconds it fixes it until I run into another problem player.

Does this happen to anybody else, and is there a fix for it? I almost went out and bought another controller until I figured out it was actually the UFC game that was killing it.

Maybe this is a bug, but maybe other players somehow have the ability to kill your controller vibration. I play with the sound off and my tunes cranked pretty often, and vibration is key to that way of playing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2016, 05:23 PM   #2
Rookie

Jedi Jitsu's Arena

Re: Controller vibration problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankenjoebeans

When I play single player it's no problem, but when I play UT online my controller will stop vibrating after playing a small percentage of people.

It will continue not working, and it won't let me jump through the after fight cut scenes.

I have found that if I take the game out and reboot my xbox by holding the power button for 30 seconds it fixes it until I run into another problem player.

Does this happen to anybody else, and is there a fix for it? I almost went out and bought another controller until I figured out it was actually the UFC game that was killing it.

Maybe this is a bug, but maybe other players somehow have the ability to kill your controller vibration. I play with the sound off and my tunes cranked pretty often, and vibration is key to that way of playing.
What console are you on??
Old 05-11-2016, 06:51 AM   #3
Rookie

You might read his post again, jedi..
I didn't have any problems on Ps4..
Old 05-11-2016, 08:19 AM   #4
Rookie

Jedi Jitsu's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearhead24
You might read his post again, jedi..
I didn't have any problems on Ps4..
oh yeah... what a huge mistake i made.
Old 05-11-2016, 08:21 AM   #5
Rookie

Jedi Jitsu's Arena

Quote:

might be worth plugging in the micro usb cable and checking if you need to do an update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2016, 11:12 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Jitsu
might be worth plugging in the micro usb cable and checking if you need to do an update
I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. Could you explain it to me like I'm totally ignorant (which I am)?
Old 05-11-2016, 11:14 AM   #7
Rookie

I could probably live with the lack of vibration, but having to wait through all those cut scenes is killing me.

It happened with the first guy I played last night. I wonder why power cycling my xbone fixes it, until the next guy.
Old 05-11-2016, 11:34 AM   #8
Rookie

Jedi Jitsu's Arena

Quote:
I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. Could you explain it to me like I'm totally ignorant (which I am)?
you know that little cable you get with your controller? you might have not got one or misplaced it. its a usb to micro usb that you can use to charge your controller. if you connect it up to your console and go into settings, then devices you should be able to check for an update. sometimes if you haven't done this in a while i think certain games aren't in sync. you can buy these cables on amazon or eBay for like £3 ($5)

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »