Home

Perks - Caged Highlights + Thai Terror = EASY WIN!

This is a discussion on Perks - Caged Highlights + Thai Terror = EASY WIN! within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2016, 04:37 AM   #1
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

OVR: 0
Perks - Caged Highlights + Thai Terror = EASY WIN!

The title says it all...

If you have these 2 perks with 3 stars + in any weight class or if your lucky like me in the HW Div. then you know this is a crazy combo that will give you flash rocks like crazy from the clinch.

This has won me so many fights I was losing bad and the fact my HW is only 6'1 235 I love clinching these 6'6 fighters and rocking them in the first few mins. Then when they back up near the cage the "Cage Highlight perk" kicks in and gives you bounus damage from strikes on the cage and add on Thai Terror and it's game over. Easy Win. lol

I love this combo perk!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2016, 05:09 AM   #2
Rookie

Jedi Jitsu's Arena

Re: Perks - Caged Highlights + Thai Terror = EASY WIN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
The title says it all...

If you have these 2 perks with 3 stars + in any weight class or if your lucky like me in the HW Div. then you know this is a crazy combo that will give you flash rocks like crazy from the clinch.

This has won me so many fights I was losing bad and the fact my HW is only 6'1 235 I love clinching these 6'6 fighters and rocking them in the first few mins. Then when they back up near the cage the "Cage Highlight perk" kicks in and gives you bounus damage from strikes on the cage and add on Thai Terror and it's game over. Easy Win. lol

I love this combo perk!
Tha cheeze doe
Old 05-12-2016, 05:15 AM   #3
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Jitsu
Tha cheeze doe
You say that now... lol

Just wait till you run into these perks. I got lucky and got them both from back to back HW only packs. Then when I tried my fighter with the perks on and off it was like night and day. Flash rocks like crazy and even if they block 1 or 2 it's over.

Also for a Add on lil sercet, if you have razor elbow perk with 3+ Stars it's game over from the clinch. You will be pretty much a killer and if you have good grapple stats like I do in the 90's GAME OVER JUST QUIT. lol

But I still do lose from a good striker, remeber I still have to clinch with you first ppl.
Old 05-12-2016, 05:24 AM   #4
Rookie

yeah like real UFC fight right?
why is this game even called UFC? online gameplay looks like Killer instinct or just bunch of crazy people mashing same buttons over and over again..
if u wanna play like that why u even buy this game for? so ur ego feels good when u win by something what looks so stupid and unrealistic?
guess what..
Bisping didn't die like in this game when Silva dropped him with knee
Fedor didn't die from 3shots gnp like in this game when Bigfoot was on top of him
Browne didn't die on ground even with broken hand when Werdum was on him
and when Aldo was keeping Faber at distance with leg kicks, they didn't look like any leg kicks in this game

I like UFC game and sport, but what s happening online is disgusting piece of crap and I don't undertstand why anybody who likes UFC will put up with such a pathetic balance and mechanics.
ground game changed from ufc 1 turn based nonsense, to little more complicated turn based nonsense.
clinch mechanics is just pathetic,static and poor, combined with input delay and lag it gives opportunity to some trash laggers to be just spamming it 24/7 and hoping that they re lagging enough so deny or block will be late
striking with combo multiplier nonsense it s just disaster, almost turning standup to another turn based minigame
great spinning kicks in this game will make Pettis jealous I guess, especially when some people throw more of them in 1 match than Pettis threw in his ufc carreer

but nevermind who cares right
Old 05-12-2016, 07:43 AM   #5
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshighwayman
why is this game even called UFC? online gameplay looks like Killer instinct or just bunch of crazy people mashing same buttons over and over again..
if u wanna play like that why u even buy this game for? so ur ego feels good when u win by something what looks so stupid and unrealistic?
guess what..
Fedor didn't die from 3shots gnp like in this game when Bigfoot was on top of him
and when Aldo was keeping Faber at distance with leg kicks, they didn't look like any leg kicks in this game

I like UFC game and sport, but what s happening online is disgusting piece of crap and I don't undertstand why anybody who likes UFC will put up with such a pathetic balance and mechanics.
ground game changed from ufc 1 turn based nonsense, to little more complicated turn based nonsense.
clinch mechanics is just pathetic,static and poor, combined with input delay and lag it gives opportunity to some trash laggers to be just spamming it 24/7 and hoping that they re lagging enough so deny or block will be late
striking with combo multiplier nonsense it s just disaster, almost turning standup to another turn based minigame
great spinning kicks in this game will make Pettis jealous I guess, especially when some people throw more of them in 1 match than Pettis threw in his ufc carreer

those guys don't have the low chin ratings most UT fighters do, so why even try to compare? I don't disagree with you completely though, just how you pose your argument.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2016, 11:17 AM   #6
Banned

GUCCI's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshighwayman
guess what..

I agree.

We asked for changes with GnP because in the beta it was very very weak. EA they went a little too extreme with the gnp

GnP was too weak in the beta but now its a little to strong.( I don't mind lol quick easy finishes but is not really realistic)

The leg kicks first it was too strong in the beta but now its too weak imo.

I think most people wanted something in between. Not make something too powerful or too weak.

Last edited by GUCCI; 05-12-2016 at 12:04 PM.
Old 05-12-2016, 12:22 PM   #7
Banned

Leg kicks can be used extremely effectively right now with the right fighter
Old 05-12-2016, 12:32 PM   #8
Banned

GUCCI's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzeric
Leg kicks can be used extremely effectively right now with the right fighter
Imo only in UT inn ranked is easier to not get hurt by leg kicks.

But maybe thats is realistic also because not many fighters are using hard leg kicks only a few.

Jose aldo, barboza, thiago alves, dos anjos are the first ones that come to mind.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »