Home

My issue with UT..

This is a discussion on My issue with UT.. within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2016, 12:12 AM   #17
Rookie

chackfalco's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: My issue with UT..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearhead24
Falco you just don't get it. So what if he doesn't delete and uses attribute cards instead? Is it gonna change the cheesy play style of the folks in the higher divisions? No, it only gives you the possibility to play more or less as cheesy, but then again gaming feels like working and that can't be the point. This game becomes "spam what you got" as soon as you roided your fighter out. I also prefer fights where I play 75-80 with my 75-80. Feels just way more balanced.
How people play is a different topic but if you wanna be in div 4,5,6 with a 70 ovr then don't whine about it because you shouldn't be that low... my stance is either get a better fighter or up your skills... no reason to cry in higher divisions
Old 05-26-2016, 12:41 AM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chackfalco
How people play is a different topic but if you wanna be in div 4,5,6 with a 70 ovr then don't whine about it because you shouldn't be that low... my stance is either get a better fighter or up your skills... no reason to cry in higher divisions
I think you're not quite getting it.
Maybe he can't or doesn't want to spend so much $$ on this game to get his level to 80-90+ OVR
I think there should be two pools. One to say level 75. And then another pool 76-100. You should only be matched in those 2 pools depending on your OVR.
If you want to be in that pool and be challenged- Go ahead...
But i don't make video games so what do i know
Old 05-26-2016, 07:19 AM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Jeez dude, I have a 86 wb fighter, that's not the matter. The matter is that it isn't any fun, no matter if you win or lose because either way it's because of spamming cheese all the time. Can't be so hard to understand.
Old 05-26-2016, 09:51 AM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsl1983
I think you're not quite getting it.
Maybe he can't or doesn't want to spend so much $$ on this game to get his level to 80-90+ OVR
I think there should be two pools. One to say level 75. And then another pool 76-100. You should only be matched in those 2 pools depending on your OVR.
If you want to be in that pool and be challenged- Go ahead...
But i don't make video games so what do i know
He gets it perfectly. CAF deleting, while built into the game by developers, is an obviously cowardly tactic to avoid competition. It's the ultimate cheese. Oh, people beat me. I'm going to delete my CAF again and again so I can win sometimes. This makes me feel like a big boy. Don't mind if I complain about your damned skill while I go to Div 1, as said skill does not matter to me. I just need to win.
Old 05-26-2016, 09:58 AM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Jeez dude, I have a 86 wb fighter, that's not the matter. The matter is that it isn't any fun, no matter if you win or lose because either way it's because of spamming cheese all the time. Can't be so hard to understand.
So, you basically don't enjoy the game. I understand this perfectly. But, why are you even posting here? There's other games to play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2016, 01:08 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
If you have an 86 fighter, then you must have some very good moves in your collection, especially if you dont apply attributes...

By deleting your fighters, then putting all those moves back on and then smashing divs 1 and 2 your basically doing to the absolute noob starters, what you claim the spammers in high division are doing to you.

You might not be spamming attacks, but your still massively OP'd compared to anyone starting out new, and you have a significant advantage.
Old 05-27-2016, 06:03 AM   #23
Pro

Quote:
For me it's more like the huge divide between Div3 and 4. My character is a 72 overall and I was slowly upgrading him (can't get good cards) and I was reasonably comfortable fighting people with 80 OVR in Div 3. Then I get to Div4 and suddenly everyone I meet has 90+OVR with 100% maxed standup and athleticism, making all fights a complete joke. I can't upgrade my fighter to that level that quick unless I shell out cash for card packs or start deleting my fighters too
Old 05-27-2016, 10:34 AM   #24
Rookie

chackfalco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme_Bananas
For me it's more like the huge divide between Div3 and 4. My character is a 72 overall and I was slowly upgrading him (can't get good cards) and I was reasonably comfortable fighting people with 80 OVR in Div 3. Then I get to Div4 and suddenly everyone I meet has 90+OVR with 100% maxed standup and athleticism, making all fights a complete joke. I can't upgrade my fighter to that level that quick unless I shell out cash for card packs or start deleting my fighters too
that's one part I can agree with. The jump from lower divisions is too quick. The only thing I can say is maybe people should mix in SP progression too?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »