Home

Too late to start UT?

This is a discussion on Too late to start UT? within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2016, 06:46 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Too late to start UT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfwind1310
no its not to late to start you just have to go about it a bit slower becaus there seem to be this overall bs of guys who reset every 2 days so they can fight a flood of 67-69 ovr becaus they dont want a messed up record and the matchmakeing is so bad you will fight more guys above 80 in the first division than u will guys under 70 but once u get to the mid 70's ut can be fun playing online

and all of u still bitching about the 1.5k packs get the f over it now yes its sucked big time but it was many weeks ago and every week since then they have had plenty of stand up packs for u to buy

and all the guys who abused that should be up in the higher divisions not still using the little guy as an atm so really wich is the bigger problme
If you really believe that then you're delusional.
Old 06-29-2016, 10:13 AM   #74
Rookie

then u tell me what the reasoning is for deleteing guys all the time if its not for the easy fights against the much weaker fighters and record
Old 06-29-2016, 10:23 AM   #75
Rookie

There are always people who take advantage of obvious exploits but don't see anything wrong with it. That's the borg mind-set of gaming.

The developers made UT that way for a reason, I suppose. People that do the crappy CAF deleting over and over are just trying to fit in to the borg without paying money to EA. They pay for it by the CAF deleting nonsense and are happy to do it (to newbs).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2016, 10:38 AM   #76
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfwind1310
then u tell me what the reasoning is for deleteing guys all the time if its not for the easy fights against the much weaker fighters and record
For the most part I delete a fighter and make a new one so I can get the daily objectives done. It's not for record because the fighter is getting deleted anyway. It's not for easy games because I use my fighters at the very least 80+ fights, sometimes way over 100. I'm not gonna keep a 76 OVR when I'm way into division 6 and every guy I come across is between 85-100 OVR am I? Think about it. It's not hard to figure out. Once you're in division 5 you basically get matched up with the top 10 on the leaderboards anyway and they have unfair advantages because many of them have spent a ton of cash on the game mode, they've had thousands of fights and been playing since release, a lot of them abused fighter deletion before they made it "once every 24 hours" and a lot of them capitalised on that 1.5K pack glitch. They have so many advantages over me because of these reasons, so by playing 100 or so fights then creating a new guy, I'm at least evening the playing field a little. If you think I delete my guys to get "easy fights" in division 1-3 then you're crazy. Most people in division 6 are an easy fight, but I'm not going up against 90+ OVR's game after game after game with a 76 rated fighter. Does this answer your question?
Old 06-29-2016, 10:47 AM   #77
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm in Div 5 and I get matched with whoever. I've played 69ovrs to top 10 guys as recent as last night.

It's not matching based on the Division.
Old 06-29-2016, 10:51 AM   #78
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lfc_rob_lfc
For the most part I delete a fighter and make a new one so I can get the daily objectives done. It's not for record because the fighter is getting deleted anyway. It's not for easy games because I use my fighters at the very least 80+ fights, sometimes way over 100. I'm not gonna keep a 76 OVR when I'm way into division 6 and every guy I come across is between 85-100 OVR am I? Think about it. It's not hard to figure out. Once you're in division 5 you basically get matched up with the top 10 on the leaderboards anyway and they have unfair advantages because many of them have spent a ton of cash on the game mode, they've had thousands of fights and been playing since release, a lot of them abused fighter deletion before they made it "once every 24 hours" and a lot of them capitalised on that 1.5K pack glitch. They have so many advantages over me because of these reasons, so by playing 100 or so fights then creating a new guy, I'm at least evening the playing field a little. If you think I delete my guys to get "easy fights" in division 1-3 then you're crazy. Most people in division 6 are an easy fight, but I'm not going up against 90+ OVR's game after game after game with a 76 rated fighter. Does this answer your question?

Not to talk trash --- but why WOULDN'T you enjoy the extra challenge of being an OVR 76 vs OVR 90 ?? Even I don't mind it too much lol and I'd only consider myself a fringe Top 50 fighter

You're one of the top 10 or top 5 guys in the world at this game, you should love the extra challenge lol

that said...I do think it's a bit cheap for someone to delete a character in order easily grind out daily objectives in divisions 1-3....but it's not end of the world or gamebreaking --- at least they fixed the UT leaderboard, where it USED to be that your deleted fighter's records DID count
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch

Last edited by Boiler569; 06-29-2016 at 10:54 AM.
Old 06-29-2016, 10:57 AM   #79
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boiler569
Not to talk trash --- but why WOULDN'T you enjoy the extra challenge of being an OVR 76 vs OVR 90 ?? Even I don't mind it too much lol and I'd only consider myself a fringe Top 50 fighter

You're one of the top 10 or top 5 guys in the world at this game, you should love the extra challenge lol
Oh don't get me wrong I do enjoy the challenge, it's a good feeling when you absolutely mollywhop a 95 on the feet in the first round haha. The thing is though that it just becomes tedious after a while. When you have low ground stats against a guy with high ground stats, it's like the game doesn't even allow you to play the game. You can't perform a single transition unless it's faked, you can't deny a single transition unless you completely guess that they're about to attempt it. Losing fights on the pure basis that my opponent has significantly higher grappling stats is a pain. Don't get me wrong I still win the vast majority of the games, but once in division 6 with a 76 OVR, a hell of a lot of games are just a five round mess with my opponent spamming clinch and takedowns whilst unable to finish me. This also bleeds a HELL of a lot of fitness and I'm short on fitness cards due to my preference in item scouting.
Old 06-29-2016, 11:01 AM   #80
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lfc_rob_lfc
first off u can do 80 fights in a day or 2 so dont make that sound like its a lot
ok you say to get objectives done u have 5 fighters for that not just one
and u say it not for easy fights but u thik some one 10-15+ovr higher is to hard in divison 6becaus the have to many adavantages yet you being 75 vrs guys 65-69 is ok as long as your the higer ovr in div 1-2 the 1.5k packs sucked but its not the end of the world u have had plenty of time since then to open plenty of packs so STOP CRYING ABOUT THE PACKS u say its about the money they dump in but we all know that just and excuse to make your self feel better

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »