Home

Too late to start UT?

This is a discussion on Too late to start UT? within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2016, 11:43 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Too late to start UT?

I used my alt account to play around on ut. With a 68 ovr i went 12-0 mostly good matchups. Highest overall was 78. Than, half way through division 2 in a title fight i get matched up against a 92 ovr. 92. 12 matches into a brand new UT account. He ended up finishing me in the 2nd..

If someone buys this game tomorrow they won't be able to play ut without spending money unless they literlalt want to get beaten up all day long.

They need to give people who are just starting (now that the game has been out so long, it was fine for release)a lot more to work with because it really isnt fair. I have a friend who wanted to buy this game for mosly ut and i had to tell him it pretty much wasn't worth it. And that's not something i wanted to do, this is a game i really want to see succeed but it is just pointless to buy this game right now with the intent of playing ut
Old 06-09-2016, 12:20 PM   #34
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzeric
I used my alt account to play around on ut. With a 68 ovr i went 12-0 mostly good matchups. Highest overall was 78. Than, half way through division 2 in a title fight i get matched up against a 92 ovr. 92. 12 matches into a brand new UT account. He ended up finishing me in the 2nd..

If someone buys this game tomorrow they won't be able to play ut without spending money unless they literlalt want to get beaten up all day long.

They need to give people who are just starting (now that the game has been out so long, it was fine for release)a lot more to work with because it really isnt fair. I have a friend who wanted to buy this game for mosly ut and i had to tell him it pretty much wasn't worth it. And that's not something i wanted to do, this is a game i really want to see succeed but it is just pointless to buy this game right now with the intent of playing ut
Once you get the belt its over.

Have fun fighting guys 4 divs higher than you, with HUGE MASSIVE stat advantages, every sub + transition there is, and all 4-5* moves.

Soo fun!

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 06-09-2016, 12:21 PM   #35
Rookie

@frankenjoebeans: im not going to apologise for farming, and by the way, you're talking nonsense. 3/4 of people I fought with the wbw had at least 7 ovr stat advantage, if they can't make use of that and me having 0 fitness and being vulnerable as hell, that's their fault and not mine. As I said, I also played a lot of 85-90+ guys that couldn't do ****. I have a 88 wbw that I try to grind and farming coins with 0 stamina and ground game is nearly the only way this works. If you want to be competitive with your main characters you either have to throw a ton of money in or play it intelligently. If you look at the prices in object scout you will realise that things have to be this way. One cannot simply get 50-78k in a rational amount of time without farming, especially when fights in Upper divisions take longer for nearly the same amount of coins. Seriously we all took beatings over and over, but the first 40 fights are so easy to finish on the ground once you get used to the ground mechanics and build up a good submission offense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2016, 02:27 PM   #36
Rookie

I agree with what you guys are saying, but when you think about it, this seems the norm in ANY UT game. and If anything, EA UFC's slightly more lenient than the others.

Take Fifa for example..

You start out with a poor bronze team with appauling chemistry. No decent players at all, you're lucky if you get 1 rare gold card. You make a team out of this trash.

You can either play offline, you can play online starting in Div 10 or you can play cups (which will generally match you up with anyone, Ronaldos/Messis/Legends/In forms)

If you decide to play Div 10, yes, you're likely to face fellow noobs, but you can guarantee you will also get matched up against high rated teams with the best players in the world who will likely smash you.

My very first game of Fifa UT in division 10, I played a full Borussia Dortmund 11 with my starter Bronze team and got destroyed understandably... This was 1 month into the games release.

Basically, this has always been how UT works. Not saying it's right by any means, but if you don't start at the beginning, you're always at a disadvantage. At least in UFC though, you can make coins quickly to improve your stuff. Takes less than an hour to make 5000 coins for a pack, compared to around 3-4 hours of time on Fifa.

Or you can just buy Fifa/UFC points and skip all that...

It's just how UT is and always has been, this process is nothing new... Can't see it changing anytime soon.

Last edited by DarceChoke; 06-09-2016 at 02:30 PM.
Old 06-09-2016, 03:23 PM   #37
Rookie

ok what are u doing to get 5k coin an hour in single player i get about 280-500 per fight it takes about 10 min per fight on avg thats 6 fights andhour and only 3k and on top of that the cost of stam packs and oyour down to 1500-2k an hour so either i am doing something very wrong or you are using aawsom tricks i just dont know yet
Old 06-09-2016, 03:31 PM   #38
Rookie

The thing you're doing wrong is playing offline. Go online, do the dailies, improve yourself and get some coins.
Old 06-09-2016, 03:40 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfwind1310
ok what are u doing to get 5k coin an hour in single player i get about 280-500 per fight it takes about 10 min per fight on avg thats 6 fights andhour and only 3k and on top of that the cost of stam packs and oyour down to 1500-2k an hour so either i am doing something very wrong or you are using aawsom tricks i just dont know yet
I don't play Single player.

I play an hours worth a night and with Daily Challenges, You can get the coins quickly. Easily open a pack every time I play, even if it is only an hours worth.

I'll admit within the first 3 weeks, I played considerably more than that, but again, this is the nature of UT. Always been this way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearhead24
The thing you're doing wrong is playing offline. Go online, do the dailies, improve yourself and get some coins.
Absolutely.

Also, make sure you have a fighter in each class to balance things out across the board promotion/division wise. And only ever open 5000 coin packs.

Last edited by DarceChoke; 06-09-2016 at 03:42 PM.
Old 06-09-2016, 04:02 PM   #40
Rookie

so your answer is either dont play the game or spend money got it
becaus i dont have any care in the world 2 spend any time in a mode that i have 0 chance at competening in becaus of a broken system

and the the big thing between this game and fifa and madden is 75% of the time u get some one around your lev sure there are asshats and bug abuser in there but u get to play more player you should and the game is all ways the same length in ufc i have to be used as an atm while guys just poke u for coins for 3 rounds

and u say do dalies how is that possible when there allmost all tied to a certian type of wins

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »