Home

My fighter is a little biznitch

This is a discussion on My fighter is a little biznitch within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2016, 09:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
My fighter is a little biznitch

I need to seriously up my toughness stat. Had 4 fights last night and was dominating (questionable ) only for the other guy to get a hit in and he knocked me down.. Then because my toughness is shiit the recover icon was slow.
Am i right in thinking that increasing that stat will make this icon a lot faster to recover. seems when i knock them down and jump on them , they recover and it goes to the ground.
How is the best way of increasing? i have leg health training cards for days but toughness cards are hard to come by..

Thanks fellow forum legends
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2016, 12:12 AM   #2
Pro

Re: My fighter is a little biznitch

I think toughness just means you can take more before being rocked etc... My LW has max toughness, was smashing a guy just for him to land a dumb spinning kick, drops me and I can't recover. I drop him twice previously and he recovers. 3 fights later, guy lands a combo and drops me, no recover, it got 1/4th done before it was over. That was within the first minute and I only ate a 4 hit combo, and a few 1-2s before hand mostly to the body so my head was barely touched
Old 07-01-2016, 02:28 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereticGabriel
I think toughness just means you can take more before being rocked etc... My LW has max toughness, was smashing a guy just for him to land a dumb spinning kick, drops me and I can't recover. I drop him twice previously and he recovers. 3 fights later, guy lands a combo and drops me, no recover, it got 1/4th done before it was over. That was within the first minute and I only ate a 4 hit combo, and a few 1-2s before hand mostly to the body so my head was barely touched

Ok thanks bro.
So does anyone know what effects the recovery. What is the stat i need to increase for me to recover. It can't be stamina because i have it nearly full
Old 07-01-2016, 04:22 AM   #4
Rookie

Wait, I thought toughness was how fast you recover from a standing rock?
Old 07-01-2016, 05:10 AM   #5
Rookie

If you go to your fighters attribute page. It'll tell you there what each category actually does. Can't remember off the top of my head.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2016, 06:37 AM   #6
Rookie

I think toughness increases the pace your stamina recovers. And it's clearly noticeable when someone plays with 80 against 50 toughness. (it's the German description, might say different in English. Can't change the language ffs)
Old 07-02-2016, 08:17 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearhead24
I think toughness increases the pace your stamina recovers. And it's clearly noticeable when someone plays with 80 against 50 toughness. (it's the German description, might say different in English. Can't change the language ffs)
Put the system language in English and the game will change too, but the cm will become feet and inches too

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »