Home

How do you increase fighter level?

This is a discussion on How do you increase fighter level? within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2016, 02:34 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: How do you increase fighter level?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galgorian
So what is the best strategy to raise your attributes after you have reached that limit then? My best fighter is at the max fighter level, 80 overall, but I'm constantly fighting guys who are 95+ overall
There are only two things that limit how strong your fighter is apart from stats. They are your fighter level which maxes out at 252 and is dependent on your belt level (the other thing) which maxes out at 60. Every move has a number of stars next to it and those stars add up and can't be added to once you hit your fighter level limit. You cannot have more than 252 stars worth of moves on your fighter.

The real question you're asking is how do you raise your overall rating. You can do that in two ways, every move adds stats to your fighter like punch speed or ground and pound. Every weight class has a limit on how high certain stats can go. WBW let's you have 100 Takedown offense while Heavyweight caps it at 65. There is no way to go beyond the limits in your weight class. The other way to raise stats apart from move cards is attribute cards, these add permanent stats to your character and are used up. The higher your attributes are the higher your overall rating is. So the game takes all the stats averages them out and gives you your overall rating, the game is supposed to match you by overall but sometimes there aren't enough people to do that so you get matched up with stronger people than you should.
Old 10-23-2016, 02:48 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: How do you increase fighter level?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galgorian
So what is the best strategy to raise your attributes after you have reached that limit then? My best fighter is at the max fighter level, 80 overall, but I'm constantly fighting guys who are 95+ overall
The only way to increase further is through attribute cards, they increase your base stats (the grey part). The green part is what's increased due to moves. But be careful, any attribute card spent is gone forever, and your base stats cannot go past the cap or below 30. I use this to my advantage for my Judo CAF, his kicks are already at 30 so a Freestyle Wrestling card with -4 leg power will not decrease his leg power at all haha

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »