Home

What do you want for UFC 3?

This is a discussion on What do you want for UFC 3? within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-03-2017, 07:11 AM   #1
Rookie

JustBlazeM8's Arena

OVR: 0
What do you want for UFC 3?

Let's start a list/discussion of the key things people want for UFC 3 Ultimate Team. I'll start it off.
  • Fight Camps
  • Ultimate Team Rivalries
  • Tournaments/Invitationals (Bracket Style)
  • Auction House (similar to what FIFA has with price caps)
  • Easier levelling (a concern to many that would much prefer to pick up and play - even for us hardcore guys, getting a 100 overall is a pain without spending)
  • Improved character customisation - sculpting, hairstyles, tattoos, entrances, stances, taunts selection
  • A 2-step remove all/universal cards function
  • Description of ground cards instead of just visuals [i.e. the difference between 3* and 4* wrestling transitions]
  • Better matchmaking - matchmaking based on overall

Anything else?
#3 UT Player (PS4)
95%+ Win Record Overall

#14 - LEC 205
#7 - LEC 203
#3 - LEC 214

But, I'm still selling wolf tickets.

Last edited by JustBlazeM8; 02-05-2017 at 07:17 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2017, 03:53 PM   #2
Pro

Re: What do you want for UFC 3?

In general or strictly UT?
Old 02-03-2017, 04:38 PM   #3
Rookie

JustBlazeM8's Arena

Strictly UT.
#3 UT Player (PS4)
95%+ Win Record Overall

#14 - LEC 205
#7 - LEC 203
#3 - LEC 214

Old 02-03-2017, 05:11 PM   #4
Rookie

I think this is what you mean by auction house, but I definitely would appreciate a more direct way to get the cards that I want rather than spending hundreds of thousands of coins on random packs and getting an assortment of useless cards.
Old 02-03-2017, 05:46 PM   #5
Pro

Well for someone that doesn't spend money on the game, a way to get to 100 OVR without needing to spend a bunch of money. I been playing since release and my highest OVR is 91..

Athleticism not being so drastically different based on what style you choose. Kinda sucks you're almost forced to go boxer if you want good chin etc starting off..

More options when making your CAF, hair styles, tattoos etc. I remember some games with career modes Id spend an hour making my CAF, and unless you want to do a lot of tattooing to create certain things, it takes 5 mins..

Also, when adding moves/perks, shouldnt feel so tedious, yes I want to add this move, thats why I chose it.

Better matchmaking as well.. thats all I got at the moment aside from your ideas
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2017, 10:21 PM   #6
Rookie

JustBlazeM8's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galgorian
I think this is what you mean by auction house, but I definitely would appreciate a more direct way to get the cards that I want rather than spending hundreds of thousands of coins on random packs and getting an assortment of useless cards.
This is what I mean. I'm sure EA can do this in a more controlled way than giving us item scout and having to rely on packs. It's just a relentless grind to search for cards that we may never get...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereticGabriel
Well for someone that doesn't spend money on the game, a way to get to 100 OVR without needing to spend a bunch of money. I been playing since release and my highest OVR is 91..
Yep. I barely pump any money into this game either, so the best way I have to go by is through grinding matches, and I still barely hit 100 overall.

Quote:
Athleticism not being so drastically different based on what style you choose. Kinda sucks you're almost forced to go boxer if you want good chin etc starting off..
This I don't mind too much. However, I can see where you're coming from.

Quote:
More options when making your CAF, hair styles, tattoos etc. I remember some games with career modes Id spend an hour making my CAF, and unless you want to do a lot of tattooing to create certain things, it takes 5 mins..
Yes! Customisation should definitely be improved in terms of adding our own logos, creating an entrance etc. I'm thinking WWE 2k here.

Quote:
Also, when adding moves/perks, shouldnt feel so tedious, yes I want to add this move, thats why I chose it.
I'll add onto this - a remove all or universal cards function. It would be so damn helpful.

Oh, and spar/fight a friend is basically UT rivalries as I've mentioned conno888. Glad we're thinking the same. :P
#3 UT Player (PS4)
95%+ Win Record Overall

#14 - LEC 205
#7 - LEC 203
#3 - LEC 214

Last edited by JustBlazeM8; 02-03-2017 at 10:26 PM.
Old 02-04-2017, 08:54 AM   #7
Pro

Customization is a big one, although itd be purely caf wise, since besides Career I thnk, you don't ever see your fighters entrance.

But ya, the WWE games I use to spend hours making a guy. You could layer beards, 50+ hair choices, hundreds of tattoos, which you could change the color of I believe as well.. there was so much you could do just look wise.

As far as the remove all/universal, definitely. But even when just changing one move. It feels tedious, say youre starting a new guy. Go to change your jab, click X, choose jab, stiff or lunging, hit x, then choose move from the cards, hit x, confirm thats the one you want, hit x. I dunno, just feels like too many windows to change from a lvl 3 to 5 or whatever lvl increase youre doing, not sure how they could make it quicker

Also!! The ground moves, wrestling transition, bjj sweeps etc. Have the cards tell you, on the back side what additional transitions or sweeps you get for doing it. Besides the stam buff and stat boost, does a lvl 5 give you an extra transition that lvl 4 doesnt? Which lvl wrestling transition gives you rubberguard? Which transition or sweep gives you the Guillotine reversal from sprawl, or the takedown reversals to takedown? Thats stuff you should know when adding moves to a fighter

Last edited by HereticGabriel; 02-04-2017 at 08:58 AM.
Old 02-04-2017, 10:20 AM   #8
Rookie

JustBlazeM8's Arena

Quote:
Customization is a big one, although itd be purely caf wise, since besides Career I thnk, you don't ever see your fighters entrance.

But ya, the WWE games I use to spend hours making a guy. You could layer beards, 50+ hair choices, hundreds of tattoos, which you could change the color of I believe as well.. there was so much you could do just look wise.

As far as the remove all/universal, definitely. But even when just changing one move. It feels tedious, say youre starting a new guy. Go to change your jab, click X, choose jab, stiff or lunging, hit x, then choose move from the cards, hit x, confirm thats the one you want, hit x. I dunno, just feels like too many windows to change from a lvl 3 to 5 or whatever lvl increase youre doing, not sure how they could make it quicker

Also!! The ground moves, wrestling transition, bjj sweeps etc. Have the cards tell you, on the back side what additional transitions or sweeps you get for doing it. Besides the stam buff and stat boost, does a lvl 5 give you an extra transition that lvl 4 doesnt? Which lvl wrestling transition gives you rubberguard? Which transition or sweep gives you the Guillotine reversal from sprawl, or the takedown reversals to takedown? Thats stuff you should know when adding moves to a fighter
For making it quicker, you could save a moveset into a template spot. If you're missing any moves, it should notify you and you could be directed to the move which is missing. Likewise, universal cards could and should be used on multiple characters simultaneously.

Also, that's a very big point. I've had to watch those damn visuals over and over trying to figure out what has been added or not. Added that point to the list for sure.
#3 UT Player (PS4)
95%+ Win Record Overall

#14 - LEC 205
#7 - LEC 203
#3 - LEC 214

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »