Home

Pulling duplicate set piece cards makes me rage

This is a discussion on Pulling duplicate set piece cards makes me rage within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-04-2017, 07:11 PM   #1
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5
Pulling duplicate set piece cards makes me rage

I'm aware this is old news but I took a long break and I really hoped this was going to be rectified but instead they just kept piling on sets.

I pulled some bundles recently and I have so many 4/5 sets (3/4 with Cruz since the inclusion of his set which is the one I really want)

Sigh...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2017, 07:45 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Pulling duplicate set piece cards makes me rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by chia
I'm aware this is old news but I took a long break and I really hoped this was going to be rectified but instead they just kept piling on sets.

I pulled some bundles recently and I have so many 4/5 sets (3/4 with Cruz since the inclusion of his set which is the one I really want)

Sigh...
This is the most annoying thing ever, just started playing again and pretty much only open packs for them, I've got 11 in which I'm 1 card off completing them and I've completed 3 now. Just realized there's Faber and Nunes sets now, don't know how long they've been there for but it just means the likelihood of me completing a set has decreased again.

All I want is to complete the Cain Velasquez set for his clinch card which I've wanted for over a year now and all I get is duplicates.
Old 07-04-2017, 08:35 PM   #3
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Pulling duplicate set piece cards makes me rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by connolls
This is the most annoying thing ever, just started playing again and pretty much only open packs for them, I've got 11 in which I'm 1 card off completing them and I've completed 3 now. Just realized there's Faber and Nunes sets now, don't know how long they've been there for but it just means the likelihood of me completing a set has decreased again.

All I want is to complete the Cain Velasquez set for his clinch card which I've wanted for over a year now and all I get is duplicates.
The man the myth the connolls!

I actually pulled that Cain card while I was 4/5 on his set trying to get it lol. The Faber set looks great too. I pulled two cards for it today and 1 duplicate lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »