Home

What is Penalty Modifier in Single Player Championship

This is a discussion on What is Penalty Modifier in Single Player Championship within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2018, 01:18 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What is Penalty Modifier in Single Player Championship

defintley not 2nd and i might lead with a body hook but never use body uppers, i'm way too aggressive at the moment to get high in the leaderboard's got a 66-44 record get knocked out in the 3 round way too often

Last edited by Sivo; 02-04-2018 at 01:33 PM.
Old 02-04-2018, 01:43 PM   #18
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dina1229
Honestly the only devs I see respond here are GPD and Skynet. They both claim to have no part in Ultimate Team. I would try to contact EA.
Smart guys.

I just looked at the achievements for the game (360) and someone has already reached LVL100. Holy crap how long could he have played this mode already?

Too bad the daily rewards aren't suitable for offline play. I can't play online and like to retain the ability to pause the game whenever I like.
Old 02-04-2018, 05:00 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

I did some testing looks like the limit is 35k.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-04-2018, 05:06 PM   #20
Rookie

Got the same **** after 75 fights im not getting coins anymore. Can someone from EA answer here? Or its implemented for purpose so people will need to find other way to get packs #p2w.
Old 02-04-2018, 05:54 PM   #21
Rookie

so i just hit the penalty modifier for single player got 89 fights total and about 53k coins and 1 point off division 5. My guess is there is a weekly cap of 50-60k coins. I'm not sure because i had already done about 14 or so fights but cant remember if i did them all during the ea early access which could be before a weekly reset. Could be a fight limit of 75 or 50k coins cap is my guess

edit: If it is a weekly reset i will make a note of my wins losses and coins when it resets and run thru to cap again to get better info

Last edited by Sivo; 02-04-2018 at 07:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2018, 07:04 PM   #22
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by netsfreak
I did some testing looks like the limit is 35k.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivo
so i just hit the penalty modifier got 89 fights total and about 53k coins and 1 point off division 5. My guess is there is a weekly cap of 50-60k coins. I'm not sure because i had already done about 14 or so fights but cant remember if i did them all during the ea early access which could be before a weekly reset. Could be a fight limit of 75 or 50k coins cap is my guess

edit: If it is a weekly reset i will make a note of my wins losses and coins when it resets and run thru to cap again to get better info

If this is an actual limit on the amount of coins you can ear then this is a GIGANTIC problem and completely unacceptable./ I can guarantee there isn't a limit on on many packs you can buy.

Is there a screenshot or video of it? I'd love to ask the devs about it as it's not mentioned and is obviously anti-consumer. I 100% wouldn't have purchased the game if I had known this even if I didn't plan to play Ultimate Team just because of how trash something like this is. Its Star Wars Battlefront all over again.
Old 02-04-2018, 07:22 PM   #23
Rookie

it is only a UT single player cap and there is NO multiplayer cap that i'm aware of. I'm guessing its along the lines of the battlefront 2 arcade cap to prevent u from gainng to much from offline stuff

Last edited by Sivo; 02-04-2018 at 07:24 PM.
Old 02-04-2018, 07:31 PM   #24
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivo
it is only a UT single player cap and there is NO multiplayer cap that i'm aware of. I'm guessing its along the lines of the battlefront 2 arcade cap to prevent u from gainng to much from offline stuff
I still see that as a huge problem. Why is there a cap? You should be able to play the game how you want to play it. The BF2 arcade cap is garbage, the comparison makes this worse.

Does someone have a screenshot/video?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »