Home

Have you guys made any good Chemistry Fighters?

This is a discussion on Have you guys made any good Chemistry Fighters? within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2018, 07:40 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Have you guys made any good Chemistry Fighters?

Obviously no one really pays attention to Chemistry currently in UT, that said it’s a viable option in the long run if you have numerous moves golds preferably. I believe it can make a decent well rounded fighter (given the mechanic works as stated by the devs 0.5% - 10% bonuses going from best stats to worst)

Showcase your attempts at using Chemistry using photos if possible, here’s my best so far

On a side note for Roster fighters there should be incentive incorporated into Chemistry for using moves that fighter uses IRL maybe give an additional bonus for that too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2C8BD3C6-5419-4B41-B7B6-75C232BB20E9.jpg (588.5 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg 475E7C74-050C-4C63-878F-EB7113E66DCE.jpg (572.0 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg E43C04E6-7464-4DBA-AADC-6B24FE6005FB.jpg (573.0 KB, 53 views)

Last edited by l The Spider l; 02-15-2018 at 07:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2018, 01:50 AM   #2
MVP

Re: Have you guys made any good Chemistry Fighters?

Looks like you just provided solidified proof that Chemistry is absolutely pointless.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 02-16-2018, 03:21 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil97
Looks like you just provided solidified proof that Chemistry is absolutely pointless.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
The bonuses you get from Chem aren’t shown like I said if the devs are correct for lower stats being boosted to 10% my bottom game should be 77 etc... but there’s no way to tell 100% until the patch it to show the bonus but I’ve done pretty well on the ground escaped plenty 90+ stat submissions and defended pretty well off my back.
Old 02-16-2018, 08:40 AM   #4
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5

My CAF Lightweight has like 77 chemistry but it seems kind of useless or completely useless. Just another problem to add to the LONG laundry list of problems with Ultimate Team.
Old 02-16-2018, 01:33 PM   #5
Rookie

According to Jazz, with 90+ chemistry, the lowest stats will increase more than the highest.

The boost is based on the difference between the current level and the maximum (100).

So 70 BOT would increase to 73 (30 point difference), which is a pretty useless stat increase in itself tbh and it's probably best to just focus on moves that provide the attributes you want or moves you actually use and can combo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2018, 10:40 PM   #6
Rookie

I do try to get it as high as possible as long as i have the basic moves i need, i only use basic punches and roubdhouses thats it so i can add flashy **** for chemistry if the stats are decent. If it gives a Little boost i want it, might get you a win or two in Close fights, but im abit ocd and just want Numbers raising

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »