Home

5 star and 4 start fighters

This is a discussion on 5 star and 4 start fighters within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2018, 07:04 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 5 star and 4 start fighters

His description is exacly the same as other champions which says 4 star fighter. I belive that no1 got conor yet so and if im mistaken i need to see a screen shot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2018, 07:08 AM   #26
Rookie

his description says "Complete this set to earn a special MASTER Tier(5 stars) Conor Mcgregor"

Last edited by Sivo; 02-22-2018 at 07:12 AM.
Old 02-22-2018, 07:51 AM   #27
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitch is my homeboy
I've only seen Woodley (grappler) so it might not be comparable across the board but compared to a 3* grappler he has +1 on every stat, extra slot on everything except TD which is the same (2 extra ground and boost), and has level 4 combos.
Cool thank you. That actually helps a lot. I really wanted to get Stipe because I figured he would be fun to use but I pulled Dan Henderson last night and I have 1 Wildcard Token so Cormier is probably going to be my guy hehe.
Old 02-22-2018, 08:02 AM   #28
Rookie

u can also use the seasonal 3 star upgrades so u could have 2 fighters for your selected champion from that and if some ppl have 3 wildcards there is your 4 star
Old 02-22-2018, 09:00 AM   #29
MVP

chia's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivo
u can also use the seasonal 3 star upgrades so u could have 2 fighters for your selected champion from that and if some ppl have 3 wildcards there is your 4 star
I only did Tate from the No Love upgrades and she is a fit for the Nunes set but I don't want to spend the Wildcard tokens there. I spent 75k coins on UFC 200 Flashback packs last night trying to pull some good stuff out of there and that's how I got Henderson so I guess that was coins well spent. Might pull another 75k tonight. If I pulled any of the HW cards needed for Stipe I would certainly do his set but Cormier isn't a bad compromise.
Old 02-22-2018, 10:40 AM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chia
I only did Tate from the No Love upgrades and she is a fit for the Nunes set but I don't want to spend the Wildcard tokens there. I spent 75k coins on UFC 200 Flashback packs last night trying to pull some good stuff out of there and that's how I got Henderson so I guess that was coins well spent. Might pull another 75k tonight. If I pulled any of the HW cards needed for Stipe I would certainly do his set but Cormier isn't a bad compromise.
Nice hopefully you will have it relatively soon then. Post some pics when u do, really wanna see the base stats and move/boost/perks slots
Old 02-22-2018, 10:58 AM   #31
MVP

chia's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivo
Nice hopefully you will have it relatively soon then. Post some pics when u do, really wanna see the base stats and move/boost/perks slots
Right on. I am 36 Daily Tokens away from Cormier.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2018, 04:37 PM   #32
Rookie

So, there really is 5 star conor card. Polish translation is wrong coz it says that he is 4 star fighter like the others. Hes 5 star purple card, meet him like 20-30 times in single player UT. Rank 13-14 in single player, around 48 in multiplayer UT.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »