Home

Where Are The New Skill Challenges In UT?

This is a discussion on Where Are The New Skill Challenges In UT? within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2018, 11:15 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Question Where Are The New Skill Challenges In UT?

Why haven't the dev's updated the Skill Challenges? They created the ufc valut challenges and those dumb *** timberland challenges. But when will we get new Skill Challenges? They should release 2 sets of skill challenges each month. One every 2 weeks. It doesn't take long to complete them and they're the only challenges that allow us to get gold tokens.

I don't get why they're not being replaced. They've been the same since the game came out... anybody who was going to do them has already done them probably a long time ago. So wtf? Why not just give us some new ones? And not these crappy other challenges where all you can get is bronze and silver tokens.

They need to add more challenges where we can earn gold tokens.

The Dev's are being mad lazy when it comes to improvements and additions to Ultimate Team. It's like they're content to say "Yeah we made a ****ty mode so might as well just leave it alone since it's so ****ty anyway".

They could have done so much with this years ultimate team by improving on the model from last year. Instead, we got this heaping pile of garbage. Fine, you guys created a ****ty mode. But at least start adding things to improve it. Don't just leave it to rot. UT was incredibly popular in UFC 2.

You'd think Ultimate Team would be a big priority to get good so people will want to play it since it's the one mode that has microtransactions and we all know how EA are such money hungry **** heads.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2018, 11:06 AM   #2
Banned

Re: Where Are The New Skill Challenges In UT?

I rather enjoy UT I don't get why everyone is so massively butthurt over it. There's way more skill and strategy required this time around. There's been lots of challanges added since launch and insane 200 challanges will likely reward gold tokens.
Old 03-08-2018, 11:19 AM   #3
Rookie

the skill challenge that are permanent are there for newcomers to earn tokens without playing online thus giving them a hand.
They're releasing the ufc vault ones(which also seem to be permanent) over weeks because they saw what happened when the game released and that most ppl probably smashed the challenges within a day or 2 so figured they should atleast stretch them out.
My guess is most of the devs are working on exploit fixes at the moment and that UT isnt their top priority
Old 03-11-2018, 01:19 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivo
the skill challenge that are permanent are there for newcomers to earn tokens without playing online thus giving them a hand.
They're releasing the ufc vault ones(which also seem to be permanent) over weeks because they saw what happened when the game released and that most ppl probably smashed the challenges within a day or 2 so figured they should atleast stretch them out.
My guess is most of the devs are working on exploit fixes at the moment and that UT isnt their top priority

With that game-breaking grappling bug in UT it better be a priority for them right now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »