Home

St. Patrick day clovers

This is a discussion on St. Patrick day clovers within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2018, 05:16 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
St. Patrick day clovers

Ok, for just a second I was like, this is something different. Then I got a single leaf clover. Then I went into redeem, only to see that you need 4 single leafs to create a four leaf (makes sense). Then I see that you can craft a CAF of your style choice (makes really good sense). Then I see it takes 16, that's right, six freaking teen four leaf clovers to create a gold CAF. So it costs 5k to open a pack with only a chance of getting a single leaf. It would take a whopping 64 single leaf cards to create your 3 star CAF. Let's do the math again and pretend you hit the lottery and pulled a single leaf every pack. That would run you $320,000 coins. Oh wait, there is more. This only lasts 5 days. For a 3 star CAF. Have had it boys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2018, 07:11 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: St. Patrick day clovers

The fact you need 4 1 leaf clovers is stupid, it's almost impossible to craft a CAF
Old 03-15-2018, 05:27 AM   #3
Rookie

Why craft a CAF who cost a leg when you have way better roaster fighter every week..

Sick of mac gregor and co.

Why UT is there if we have penalty for using CAF ?

Old 03-15-2018, 07:12 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil97
Ok, for just a second I was like, this is something different. Then I got a single leaf clover. Then I went into redeem, only to see that you need 4 single leafs to create a four leaf (makes sense). Then I see that you can craft a CAF of your style choice (makes really good sense). Then I see it takes 16, that's right, six freaking teen four leaf clovers to create a gold CAF. So it costs 5k to open a pack with only a chance of getting a single leaf. It would take a whopping 64 single leaf cards to create your 3 star CAF. Let's do the math again and pretend you hit the lottery and pulled a single leaf every pack. That would run you $320,000 coins. Oh wait, there is more. This only lasts 5 days. For a 3 star CAF. Have had it boys.
..and even better, you might just get a duplicate of a CAF striker you already got, cause the weightclass i'm sure is still completely random.
Old 03-15-2018, 07:17 AM   #5
Rookie

sheehy83's Arena

I said I'd buy one pack just to see. Bronze fighter, gold perk, no leaf, **** this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2018, 01:02 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil97
That would run you $320,000 coins. Oh wait, there is more. This only lasts 5 days. For a 3 star CAF. Have had it boys.

This is actually unacceptable.
Old 03-19-2018, 12:42 PM   #7
Rookie

+1. I assume they'll bring back these clovers at some point, but this still seems ridiculous.

The worst part is that you do all of this, for what? CAF are not (or will not) be viable. You have to be working towards the 4 and 5 star roster fighters or you'll be left behind. (btw, I have ~600 UT fights, 1k cards all purchased thru 5k packs with gtd golds, and I have TWO gold fighters, and they're from different sets.

UT took a huge step back in UFC 3.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »