Home

Flying triangle for UT Fighter

This is a discussion on Flying triangle for UT Fighter within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2018, 08:35 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flying triangle for UT Fighter

I go up against one fighter who has the might mouse slam to arm bar from the backside. 1 gate submission. Almost impossible to get out of. I forget to check the fighter card and see what move that was but it is pure cheese.

But yeah they need to let you use your UT fighters in the regular practice mode so you can really get a feel for what they can do and what the cards can do. Or have a separate practice mode in UT (not like the ****ty one they used to have), one that's just like regular practice mode.

Whats so hard about just importing the practice mode into UT and select the fighter you want to practice with.... this would make UT a whole lot better. But of course they wont do it because they dont give a **** about UT.
Old 04-14-2018, 11:03 AM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrindFactor
I go up against one fighter who has the might mouse slam to arm bar from the backside. 1 gate submission. Almost impossible to get out of. I forget to check the fighter card and see what move that was but it is pure cheese.

But yeah they need to let you use your UT fighters in the regular practice mode so you can really get a feel for what they can do and what the cards can do. Or have a separate practice mode in UT (not like the ****ty one they used to have), one that's just like regular practice mode.

Whats so hard about just importing the practice mode into UT and select the fighter you want to practice with.... this would make UT a whole lot better. But of course they wont do it because they dont give a **** about UT.
The card is called the Mighty Wiz Bar.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-15-2018, 07:57 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil97
The card is called the Mighty Wiz Bar.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Operation Sports mobile app
Thanks. Cheese *** card hah.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »