Home

Upcoming change in Daily Tokens

This is a discussion on Upcoming change in Daily Tokens within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2018, 10:18 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Upcoming change in Daily Tokens

So I don't know when, but apparently they are going to change the daily objectives so you can only get one daily token a day... that's it. Going to make getting wildcards 100x slower. So just a tip, start doing all the daily objectives for tokens, as many as you can, because pretty soon instead of being able to get 3-4 daily tokens in one day you'll be getting just a single daily token. Have fun getting wildcards then.

Don't know why they're doing this. Screws people who came into UT later, as a lot of people already have Champion 4 stars or 5 star conor, because thet got tons of wildcards from the daily objectives getting up to 4 daily tokens a day. So once they change it to getting 1 a day it's going to be a long long time before anybody else gets a champion fighter, especially since you barely ever pull gold fighters from packs and the ones you get from the 3 gold tokens are usually crap.

So fair warning. Get as many daily tokens as you can now before they change it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2018, 10:33 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Upcoming change in Daily Tokens

Where did you get this information?
Old 04-29-2018, 10:37 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickDickling
Where did you get this information?
SJHSports got the info somehow from a legit source (he said he shouldn't even be telling us but he's a cool dude so he did) and told us in his latest video about changes coming to UT. This was one of them.
Old 04-29-2018, 11:13 AM   #4
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm not a fan of this change when there is so much that they could be focusing on with UT instead. I have 3 Wildcards sitting because I can't decide who to go after and I don't have the cards for Khabib lol
Old 04-29-2018, 10:22 PM   #5
Banned

They realized they were losing money cause of daily tokens why spend 250000 coins on the fighter u need when u can get tokens 4 free.

This is just another example of how greedy UT is watch there gonna start selling tokens that you only get with real money lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2018, 11:17 PM   #6
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kush land
They realized they were losing money cause of daily tokens why spend 250000 coins on the fighter u need when u can get tokens 4 free.

This is just another example of how greedy UT is watch there gonna start selling tokens that you only get with real money lol
Maybe if they weren't so damn stingy with pack odds it wouldn't be such a bummer buying packs. I've ripped through no less than 25 Birthday packs with coins and dollars and I got Romero in my first pack and fvck all in the others. Not real sure why they feel the need to finesse me for my time and money like that but oh well.
Old 04-30-2018, 08:28 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chia
Maybe if they weren't so damn stingy with pack odds it wouldn't be such a bummer buying packs. I've ripped through no less than 25 Birthday packs with coins and dollars and I got Romero in my first pack and fvck all in the others. Not real sure why they feel the need to finesse me for my time and money like that but oh well.
Yeah they put in a huge nerf to the chances of pulling gold fighters from packs. In the beginning, I was pulling them at a good rate. Then they changed it and now it's like maybe 1 in 50? 2 in 50? Even when I do pull a gold fighter the next time I pull one it's often the same exact bloody card! Hah. Or some useless fighter nobodies ever heard of, let alone a fighter thats required for any champion sets.

I get garbage fighters from the 3 gold tokens too.

And yes this new change to limit the number of daily tokens we can get is just pure greed based because they want you to play more matches for more coins, get frustrated, and then start buying them with real money. Again, there are so many other things they could and should be adding to UT but instead, they go for crap like this, making a crappy mode even crappier.

But I sure as hell got my 3 daily tokens today. Get um while you can guys hah. I'm one wild card away from having 6 to get conor (as I have not one fighter needed for his set). I have fighters for other sets that'd let me use less of my wildcards, but I figure just go for the best). I opened like 20 packs of the birthday ones hoping to get Diaz for the conor set. No such luck. But I got two tyrone woodleys... yay... total bull ****.

Very disappointed.

Last edited by GrindFactor; 04-30-2018 at 08:32 AM.
Old 04-30-2018, 01:51 PM   #8
Rookie

wish they would just let offline players get daily's, that's all i really want for UT.

and for god sakes lower the prices of Item Scouting cards.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »