Home

slot/stat increases for CAFs

This is a discussion on slot/stat increases for CAFs within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2018, 01:40 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
slot/stat increases for CAFs

i'm not getting any slot/stat increases on my caf. since he still sucks i'm not using him much. is there a system to how they increase? its not explained at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2018, 07:38 AM   #2
Just started!

Re: slot/stat increases for CAFs

Hi guys, i‘m pretty new to ufc 3 and gotta Beat woodley with travers...challenge is to Hold dominant Full guard for 60 secs
Dunno how to do that, can u help me out please? Thanks!
Old 06-03-2018, 10:53 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morkelpeter
Hi guys, i‘m pretty new to ufc 3 and gotta Beat woodley with travers...challenge is to Hold dominant Full guard for 60 secs
Just shoot a double and lay on him in guard for 60 seconds total (you will see the counter go up). The computer usually transitions up from there, so just look to deny up on the RS.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-03-2018, 12:02 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morkelpeter
Deny his transitions. Ha. He can only go left, right, or up. So if he moves left, deny left, etc. Simple.

If you're still having trouble getting the denials, work his body and get a decent stamina advantage first than go for a double leg takedown and just sit there, finger on the RT, waiting to see which way he moves and then deny it. The more you deny, the lower his stamina gets making future denials even easier. 30 seconds is nothing. Sounds like you just need to practice your transition denials.
Old 06-04-2018, 12:53 PM   #5
Rookie

Just noticed on the easports forum, it has a bit of detail on this.

all our votes are pooled and EVERYONE gets the same changes. (.sigh wtf) so everyones CAF became Striker, and then we all voted on slots, everyone is getting an arm slot this week or something.

my god, who thought this was a good format for working on your fighter? why can we not do ANY customization except to vote with the herd and see what happens? I really find the whole UT setup baffling this year.

i spent 25 minutes yesterday just exchanging items and going back and forth through menus to craft these silly tokens. They could have just cut and pasted UT from the last game and i would have been much happier, this is getting really annoying. i don't even use my CAF cause he only has lvl 2 combos making him nearly useless at high levels.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2018, 05:11 AM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereticFighter
all our votes are pooled and EVERYONE gets the same changes. (.sigh wtf) so everyones CAF became Striker, and then we all voted on slots, everyone is getting an arm slot this week or something.

Yeah it was a stupid idea. Everyone just traded in the triplets of cards for coins anyway so it will probably be a random outcome.

Now at least they've added different options so you can get extra packs with your spares, which is great value as it contains a gold card each for every 8 vote cards.
Old 06-09-2018, 07:12 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackman316
Yeah it was a stupid idea. Everyone just traded in the triplets of cards for coins anyway so it will probably be a random outcome.

Now at least they've added different options so you can get extra packs with your spares, which is great value as it contains a gold card each for every 8 vote cards.
Thanks for mentioning this. I just redeemed in a bunch of badges (I didn't even know I had) for packs. Then kept recycling the new ones from the packs into new packs until I was left with about 4.
Old 06-09-2018, 01:36 PM   #8
Rookie

the weirdest thing is that we have a forum, where the game devs actually read it, we tell them what we want, and we get this BS instead. Why would we all want the exact same fighter? they keep doubling down on terrible ideas.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »