Home

Hall of fame pack

This is a discussion on Hall of fame pack within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2018, 03:32 PM   #9
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Hall of fame pack

Spent 48k coins on 4 HoF packs over the weekend ---- got 4 elite perks; and a bunch of junk lol

OK OK you can't get an Elite move every HoF pack .... but at least 1 out of 4?

I know statistics don't work this way haha but still, HoF pack was a total DUD for me, but then again I've put in at least 750 online matches and still rolling with my 3-star create a fighter lmao no idea how people actually get 4 or 5-star fighters without just an unlimited grind, or paying that big $$$$ lol
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch
Old 07-23-2018, 05:57 PM   #10
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boiler569
Spent 48k coins on 4 HoF packs over the weekend ---- got 4 elite perks; and a bunch of junk lol

OK OK you can't get an Elite move every HoF pack .... but at least 1 out of 4?

I know statistics don't work this way haha but still, HoF pack was a total DUD for me, but then again I've put in at least 750 online matches and still rolling with my 3-star create a fighter lmao no idea how people actually get 4 or 5-star fighters without just an unlimited grind, or paying that big $$$$ lol
I ended up pulling 2 4 star moves from my final two packs out of 10.

Got really really lucky too. The packs were over priced and unfair but that's pretty much par for the course.
Old 07-25-2018, 02:49 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by chia
Yeah I'm 8 Hall of Fame packs in with 0 moves. Actually 0 golds too not even a gold boost lol. All Silver and 1 Elite Perk.

I'm not even mad about it anymore. I just find it funny because I know in less than a month the new wave of sports games will be coming out and this game is going to die and that's that. I won't over exaggerate and say that this was the worst video game I've ever played/bought but it is absolutely the worst video game I've played/bought in the last 4-5 years. Best of luck to the team behind UFC 3, hope your next project isn't a miserable flop.

Yeah I mean aside from just the new sports games coming out, there's soooo many incredible games coming out soon. Red Dead 2, Spiderman, Anthem, Last of us 2, new COD and Battlefield, The division 2, etc. I could go on and on.

So yeah I expect a massive drop in the already small pool of people who play UFC 3. I know for me when Red Dead comes out, with how awesome it's single player and online will be, I wont pick up UFC 3 again for a long time hah because then it's just going to be yet another awesome game to play one after the other.

UFC 3 is fookeedd.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2018, 01:31 AM   #12
Thread Killer

unfriendlyghst's Arena

OVR: 8

I spent a few dollars on ut last year. This year I spent 0. Goodbye EA UFC, not worth the time or effort.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »