Home

UFC 2 grappling design discussions

This is a discussion on UFC 2 grappling design discussions within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2015, 08:12 PM   #1
Former EA Sports UFC Gameplay Developer

GameplayDevUFC's Arena

OVR: 0
UFC 2 grappling design discussions

I just wanted to let you guys know that I've started a thread on the EA UFC forums where I'm soliciting feedback on some of the design ideas I'm considering prototyping for UFC 2. There will likely be more of this to come in the future.

If anyone has specific feedback or learnings from other games they'd like to share I'm all ears.

It's buried in this thread which started off with a innocent question, but quickly expanded in scope as I exercise my new given freedom to discuss some aspects of our early ideas.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10290698.page

I will likely be doing most of my discussion over there since it's pretty quiet over here, but I wanted to let you guys know so you don't miss out if it's something that interests you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2015, 10:00 PM   #2
Rookie

Oinkersthepig's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: UFC 2 grappling design discussions

Just read the whole thread and it's extremely interesting. I'm glad they put you on this aspect of the game because your vision seems to be pretty impressive. Hoping you have enough time in the dev cycle to implement the reversal system and all of your animation ideas and what not. I think its really awesome to include the community in your development process (Even though we can be overly harsh at times).

Pretty cool to get this little bit of information, especially since the game is probably still a year and a half away.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »