Home

release date

This is a discussion on release date within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2015, 10:41 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: release date

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtime
What does sales have to do with how crappy the game was? It took well over 6 months just to get it somewhat playable. Last gen I think it still isn't even playable. I spent over $120 on BF4. Won't ever do that again. Never a preorder again, and never Premium until it goes on sale.
Sales (versus how much money they put into it) are exactly how a game company decides how crappy a game was.

And if Rousey and McGregor lose (Rousey won't, but still) I think they'd still put Rousey on the cover. Only some of her massive popularity is due to her in the octagon performance, she also has a lot of recognition outside of the MMA world. I'll be shocked if it isn't either of them but I guess Weidman is as likely as anybody. Nobody else really has any (good) public image outside of MMA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2015, 12:31 AM   #26
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: release date

Quote:
Originally Posted by fballturkey
Sales (versus how much money they put into it) are exactly how a game company decides how crappy a game was.
Not true. Otherwise DICE and EA wouldn't be adding new maps for free trying to make up for the game. People lost a lot of confidence in them. That is why they are still patching the game to this day, and adding new maps. They know they screwed up. They want to build that consumer confidence back up because that is a big budget game, and lackluster sales for the next game could be a disaster. Battlefield takes a lot of money to keep going. The servers cost money, etc. The rent a servers help, but the amount of people that quit playing that game more than likely hurt them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »