Home

EA UFC 2 - How's Your Universe Going

This is a discussion on EA UFC 2 - How's Your Universe Going within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-13-2016, 06:34 AM   #49
MVP

woody2goody's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: EA UFC 2 - How's Your Universe Going

Quote:
Originally Posted by didi1
This game could definitely make you appreciate the sport more. Before I played Undisputed 3, I was just a "casual" fan. I watched it every now and then, but after playing the games, I loved it. Now I watch every single event.
Playing UFC 2009 coincided with the first UFC events I watched - Liddell vs Rua/GSP vs Penn (97?)

It helped of course that the demo of 2009 was edge of the seat, white knuckle gaming, and I've been hooked ever since.

Also, Reed, as you know, the games help you to use and get to know fighters/wrestlers that either you have never heard of or just want to know more about.

That's when it becomes more fun, when you know most of the UFC roster, and you watch a fight with two guys or girls you know nearly every time.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Old 03-13-2016, 09:40 AM   #50
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0

Very true there fellas. I went and watched the fights a few weeks ago with some friends and it was a ton of fun. Helped that i knew who was in the three main events hahaha!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 03-14-2016, 11:07 AM   #51
Rookie

ezevthokie9's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm going to try to keep an updated post in the Dynasty forum. I've set it up and running jeremym480's Excel sheet. Here's the link to it, post feedback/suggestions/etc over there!

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ts-better.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2016, 02:28 PM   #52
Rookie

My biggest event right now is my 5th. The headliner is Edgar/McGregor for the FW title. I'm so pumped for it i put together a trailer for the matchup. If someone knows how to have it show the video instead of just the link i'd be greatly thankful.

https://youtu.be/S_DMjErlJUc
Old 03-14-2016, 03:20 PM   #53
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

I played four cards this weekend. Here's the results and some notes/rumors about each event.

UFC Fight Night 1
Spoiler

UFC on Fox 1
Spoiler

UFC 1
Spoiler

UFC 2
Spoiler

Next Event:
Spoiler

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 03-14-2016, 03:51 PM   #54
Pro

Hey jeremy, I did not see if you posted this already but do you play the matches or watch CPU vs CPU? If you play how do you pick your fighters and what difficulty do you play on?

Other then that, I love the updates, keep them coming
Old 03-14-2016, 04:13 PM   #55
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waterboy92
Hey jeremy, I did not see if you posted this already but do you play the matches or watch CPU vs CPU? If you play how do you pick your fighters and what difficulty do you play on?

Other then that, I love the updates, keep them coming
I play all of them. I choose who I like the best. If I don't really have a preference, then I use Random.Org, but 9 times out of 10 I have a favorite. If I win that fight then I try to use that fighter again in their next fight and same thing with the CPU. Sometimes matchups with throw a wrench into that plan, but I try to let streaks ride most of the time.

I'm playing on Hard and I'm currently 14-18 against the CPU so it's pretty competitive. Submissions are a lot more difficult than the last game. I didn't have a single one in my first 27 fights, but then I had 2 in my next 4 fights (with Little Nog against Cummings and Jacare against Vitor) so I'm getting better.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2016, 04:17 PM   #56
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
I play all of them. I choose who I like the best. If I don't really have a preference, then I use Random.Org, but 9 times out of 10 I have a favorite. If I win that fight then I try to use that fighter again in their next fight and same thing with the CPU. Sometimes matchups with throw a wrench into that plan, but I try to let streaks ride most of the time.

I'm playing on Hard and I'm currently 14-18 against the CPU so it's pretty competitive. Submissions are a lot more difficult than the last game. I didn't have a single one in my first 27 fights, but then I had 2 in my next 4 fights (with Little Nog against Cummings and Jacare against Vitor) so I'm getting better.

Nice thanks dude! Big thanks to you and some of the other guys who have posted here. You all have me very excited to start playing my own universe mode

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »