Home

For new users from the EA Forums

This is a discussion on For new users from the EA Forums within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2016, 08:59 PM   #1
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
For new users from the EA Forums

First of all - Hi!

I know a lot of people are coming here from the EA Forums, and let me be the first to welcome you to Operation Sports. We're extremely happy to have you, and from looking over the EA forums it seems there is a lot of valuable information we can share to you, and you can share with us.

Allow me to explain a couple of things that you may be asking in your first couple of days here:
  • If you are a brand new user (your name shows up in a light green) you can not post new threads right away. Due to the size of our site we have spam bots on a pretty consistent basis, so this is a necessary setup for us. You can, and we encourage you to, reply in any thread on the forum, but to start a new thread you'll need a few posts and a few days under your belt (yes, that's purposely vague due to programming that spam bots can use). You also can not PM until you are able to start a new thread.
  • We run things a bit differently at OS than you may be used to - We don't deal with trolls, attacks on users (which includes developers), or in general posts that are not constructive (meaning if you aren't helping then you're hurting and we may act on it). Look over our TOS (HERE) when you get a chance. We very much want you here, but we want everyone in an environment that is conducive to helping the dev team make the EA UFC series the best game that it possibly can be.
  • If you ever have any questions - ASK. Ask me, ask a mod, ask the forum. I will even leave this thread open, as I always do, for discussion. TONS of users are here to help and want to make sure you feel welcome here.

In conclusion - thanks for signing up! Can't wait to see what each one of your brings and what we can bring to you!

Millennium
Forum Admin

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2016, 05:55 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: For new users from the EA Forums

Thanks for the welcome. Th reason a lot of us are coming over is because of 1 major troll....Actually a bit sad when you think about it
Old 04-21-2016, 06:49 AM   #3
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano3093
Thanks for the welcome. Th reason a lot of us are coming over is because of 1 major troll....Actually a bit sad when you think about it
I'm aware of the reasoning, just making the best of everything and letting you guys know that you are welcome here!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 04-21-2016, 01:40 PM   #4
Rookie

JRed529's Arena

Thanks for having us!
Old 04-21-2016, 04:15 PM   #5
MVP

Trillz's Arena

ive noticed the EA forums redirects us to here, i guess there is no choice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2016, 04:35 PM   #6
Banned

Ecliptiz's Arena

thanks for the welcome...*sigh*...
Old 04-21-2016, 04:40 PM   #7
Just started!

Thanks for having us although there is no option. I will be the first to say though if you expect posts about unicorns and rainbows from me when it comes to career mode for this game you are in for a let down.
Old 04-21-2016, 04:44 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlNG0FLA
Thanks for having us although there is no option. I will be the first to say though if you expect posts about unicorns and rainbows from me when it comes to career mode for this game you are in for a let down.
You can be negative here, just do it constructively. Don't just career mode ****ing sucks fix it. Say career mode sucks but here are some things that you should change.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »