Home

Is all the information from ea forums gone with the wind?

This is a discussion on Is all the information from ea forums gone with the wind? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2016, 02:19 PM   #25
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Is all the information from ea forums gone with the wind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
My only question is, what happen to the madden forums and NHL, Fight Night, Rory Golf etc...Did they all come here also?

GPD can you answer this question for me.
You can still access those here: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/sections/show/4.page
Old 04-24-2016, 02:52 PM   #26
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtime
You can still access those here: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/sections/show/4.page
oh ok cool,
I could not get to them no more or find the page.

I still go to the madden forums and NHL forums. Thank God!
Old 04-24-2016, 03:50 PM   #27
Banned

MalformedDC2009's Arena

Yeah I was checking out the NHL forums too, and was excited to see that's still there.
Old 04-24-2016, 03:58 PM   #28
Banned

MalformedDC2009's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtime
You do realize when they make the new ones, they will be heavily moderated right? Not going to be like the old ones. If they get SirPsychoT back in there, these forums will feel like paradise. Trust me, the forums won't be like they were once they reopen them. They more than likely won't even reopen those ones. Probably going to have to wait till close to the next game.
I don't like the sound of this SirPsychoT cat. Sounds like if they do upgrade those and bring them back in the future, they need to not bring him in I do still look forward to them bringing those forums back though. I'll still be here until then, but I will also dabble in the EA NHL forums to satisfy my nostalgia for the old forums.
Old 04-24-2016, 04:15 PM   #29

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
My only question is, what happen to the madden forums and NHL, Fight Night, Rory Golf etc...Did they all come here also?

GPD can you answer this question for me.
We also have forums for each of those games if you want to venture around these forums.
Old 04-24-2016, 04:32 PM   #30
Rookie

JRed529's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by scyth223
These forums suck you cant even talk mma after an MMA event you have to talk about the game OR you have to go over to the other section. Plus people close threads left right and center so its hard to get any decent discussion going.

Instead of logging and seeing new interesting threads, all you see are the same ones here.

If it wasn't for the silly trolls, the other forum would've been perfect. I'm hoping its moderated, the idiots get banned but we can still talk about whatever, that's what kept me coming back.
If you don't like the forums, don't post.

The owner of this forum has done an excellent job creating a community that is helpful, informative, and interactive. You really shouldn't go around saying someone's hard work "sucks".
Old 04-25-2016, 03:52 AM   #31
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Good news it's only just UFC 2 forum they moved here, bad news was it did break up the community, even if you liked or did not like person. These forums are great don't get me wrong, I've been comming here since ncca football days getting stuff from pasta padre, but for a small tight community like UFC 2 it's hard to get the flow going and that fun talk about anything vibe. at times it does feel like I'm at work here for UFC 2 only.

I'm just being honest, so please don't bash me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2016, 06:27 AM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRed529
If you don't like the forums, don't post.

The owner of this forum has done an excellent job creating a community that is helpful, informative, and interactive. You really shouldn't go around saying someone's hard work "sucks".

Just giving my opinion. A few people feel the same way. Think I went to post in like 4 threads yesterday and they were all closed so just gave up and left.

Anyway, we all just want the game to be the best it can be. And I'm only really here to follow the game updates, patches, etc.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »