Home

UFC 2 Division 7 and 8 Take Forever To Find A Ranked Match.

This is a discussion on UFC 2 Division 7 and 8 Take Forever To Find A Ranked Match. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2016, 03:45 PM   #25
Banned

drinklime's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: UFC 2 Division 7 and 8 Take Forever To Find A Ranked Match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishTouch76
Well.there was alot of complaining about ppl maxed out in ranked after just a few days. Some top players were very outspoken about this.
I remember this. That's when they added divisions 7 and 8. But all they did was delay the inevitable. You will still hit the cap at div 8. But now you have less people to play with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2016, 07:59 PM   #26
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

Thumbs down Re: UFC 2 Division 7 and 8 Take Forever To Find A Ranked Match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drinklime
I remember this. That's when they added divisions 7 and 8. But all they did was delay the inevitable. You will still hit the cap at div 8. But now you have less people to play with.
Yup. That's my point. Ironically the complaining made finding a match even harder because ppl were worried about their leaderboard status. "Retirement " was threatened
Old 05-06-2016, 01:52 AM   #27
Rookie

Got to slow down lol play another game watch a movie take a break and let the population get near
Old 05-06-2016, 07:53 AM   #28
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

I just stopped playing Ranked Championship for a lil bit, to me ever since I joined Div. 7 every fight is sooooo dam laggy.

Now I've been playing UT and it's fun but that mode is such a cash grab.
Old 05-07-2016, 09:22 PM   #29
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

I thought ufc 1 match making was fine for the most part, and iirc there was only 6 belts. Even at the highest belt finding matches was no problem on ufc, even the day before ufc 2 was released you could still find matches no problem.

I have no idea how the rankings work in this game because I don't play ranked, but if the divisions are anything like the belt system 6 was a good number of ranks.

Now that online player base is even smaller because of players spilt between ultimate team and regular play EA should make it a priority to try and get it sorted out better. The game is still very new and having trouble finding matches would be disappointing.
Old 05-07-2016, 10:19 PM   #30
Banned

Tyler_1873's Arena

They really really really were relying on the Conor Mcgregor bandwagon sales too much. Not many of them are consistent players, and EA thought that this boost in sales would result in a higher active playerbase. When really, it hasn't.

I actually think UFC 1s player base was higher at this point that UFC 2s current one but I may be wrong.

They need to make it back to the 6 division system. The game isn't active enough for 8.
Old 05-07-2016, 10:55 PM   #31
Banned

Tyler_1873's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
I thought ufc 1 match making was fine for the most part, and iirc there was only 6 belts. Even at the highest belt finding matches was no problem on ufc, even the day before ufc 2 was released you could still find matches no problem.

I have no idea how the rankings work in this game because I don't play ranked, but if the divisions are anything like the belt system 6 was a good number of ranks.

Now that online player base is even smaller because of players spilt between ultimate team and regular play EA should make it a priority to try and get it sorted out better. The game is still very new and having trouble finding matches would be disappointing.
I agree. We have 3 different game modes: unranked, ranked and ultimate team. And a divisional split between 2 of them. Really it's not doing any good for anyone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2016, 04:09 AM   #32
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_1873
I agree. We have 3 different game modes: unranked, ranked and ultimate team. And a divisional split between 2 of them. Really it's not doing any good for anyone.
some days it's good and other days it takes forever and never works.

Also can someone please clear this up for me...

Does unrank quick match tie into your Div. Rank when it does the match making???

Because unrank quick match has never ever worked for me. EVER!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »