Home

More punishment for empty stamina

This is a discussion on More punishment for empty stamina within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2016, 04:06 PM   #49
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: More punishment for empty stamina

Quote:
Originally Posted by manliest_Man
Holding High Block,pauses stamina regeneration.(holding hands high should be tiresome.)

Holding Low Block,slows down stamina regeneration.(holding hands to your body,is not as tiresome as lifting them up to your head,so the stamina regen should only slow down here)

And now the stand up becomes fun!No need to clinch,spam jabs or parries in order to be aggresive!
Yup. In UFC 1 your stamina didn't regen while you block, why does it in UFC 2?

Also stamina just regens SO INCREDIBLY FAST. You can literally throw strikes till you have 0% stamina, and within 2-3 seconds your back at 100%. Uhhh... What?

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 05-19-2016, 07:50 PM   #50
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Yup. In UFC 1 your stamina didn't regen while you block, why does it in UFC 2?

Also stamina just regens SO INCREDIBLY FAST. You can literally throw strikes till you have 0% stamina, and within 2-3 seconds your back at 100%. Uhhh... What?

I believe in UFC 1,Holding the block button,depleted your stamina and if u had 0 stamina you couldn't block and noone could manage their stamina in this game,so the casuals stayed away and that's propably why they changed it.
Old 05-19-2016, 08:27 PM   #51
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Also what I find crazy is I see a lot of ppl in Ranke/UT just throw bombs till they gassed themself out then I try to clinch and get flashed rocked by a tired arm punch or kick. Ughhhhh...

That's the stuff that needs to go. Also deny the clinch and takedown with no stamina is one more thing I wish they changed or made it so it's a auto or 90% takedown chance. Something more then what we have now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2016, 09:05 PM   #52

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun474
Yeah its pretty dumb you can stuff a takedown with zero stamina
Absolutely. I feel the same about how when they are drained I can't capitalize on them being gassed. They are moving back, while their stamina is extremely low, and I am moving at the same speed? So frustrating.
Old 05-19-2016, 09:18 PM   #53
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by manliest_Man
I believe in UFC 1,Holding the block button,depleted your stamina and if u had 0 stamina you couldn't block and noone could manage their stamina in this game,so the casuals stayed away and that's propably why they changed it.
I personally hated this feauture, it always rewarded the guy spamming because you couldnt use any defense because you'd lose stamina each time you tried to block a flurries, you already lose stamina for getting hit while blocking... It would lead to the attacker having all kinds of stamina, but the defender being so tired they would be able to retaliate (Especially if up against the cage) they just need to make it where the block degrades much faster i personally SWAY more then i block, but you also dont regain stamina if you stay swayed any direction. Just my opinion.
Old 05-20-2016, 10:44 AM   #54

OVR: 34

It is true that more damage is done when incorporating combos. What I usually do is try and let a guy get low stamina and then work combos. That is what does the most damage. What's ridiculous is a guy is throwing and hitting major strikes and my head gets a little red. Then I throw a leg kick, jab and straight counter and his head is already getting red. That's where the balance of strike power and stamina drain is way off. I'm assuming this is done to give people the ability to throwing and seeing major strikes, making the game more "fun."
Old 05-20-2016, 10:47 AM   #55
Banned

There should be I agree
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2016, 06:47 PM   #56
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
Also what I find crazy is I see a lot of ppl in Ranke/UT just throw bombs till they gassed themself out then I try to clinch and get flashed rocked by a tired arm punch or kick. Ughhhhh...

That's the stuff that needs to go. Also deny the clinch and takedown with no stamina is one more thing I wish they changed or made it so it's a auto or 90% takedown chance. Something more then what we have now.
Yo. For real. This is so incredibly annoying.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »