Home

I have a dream!!!!!Simulation Fighting...Dev's Read please

This is a discussion on I have a dream!!!!!Simulation Fighting...Dev's Read please within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2016, 05:44 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Wink I have a dream!!!!!Simulation Fighting...Dev's Read please

I would luv to have a REAL UFC and/or Boxing simulation. I know devs, you want to appeal to the masses. That's why fighters on this game are taking flush shots to the dome and walking right through them. But wait, I thought "If its in the game, it's in the game". What are we doing here if we are not truly representing the sport as it is IRL? I respect Madden Devs because at least they say that their game is not where they want it to be, and every year they add new feature that, little by little, make the game more and more real.

Even If you have to add a "simulation mode" then do that. MMA is a complex sport so, yeah it may never be totally real, but you guys blatantly leave out elements that make MMA...MMA. IRL you cannot get hit with a flush shot and walk right trough it. UFC should feel dangerous and you should use movement, jabs, crosses, and leg kicks to set up you harder shots. If you get hit with a couple of hooks or a uppercut, you should get rocked right away. Don't you watch UFC?

My point is, keep it real. Don't tell us one thing and give us another. You could have called this UFC Street or something, so we would have known what to expect. The striking is totally unreal. Boring you say? no anyone that was expecting real UFC and watches Real UFC would not be bored by being careful and smart in the octagon. The feeling you would get if you finally DID get that 3 piece combo that rocked your opponent and went in for the kill. Stopping power people!!!!! Like I said if you need to make a Sim mode and a casual mode, do that, but please don't leave you sim people out the next time.

Peace
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2016, 05:50 PM   #2
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I have a dream!!!!!Simulation Fighting...Dev's Read please

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourlifeent
I would luv to have a REAL UFC and/or Boxing simulation. I know devs, you want to appeal to the masses. That's why fighters on this game are taking flush shots to the dome and walking right through them. But wait, I thought "If its in the game, it's in the game". What are we doing here if we are not truly representing the sport as it is IRL? I respect Madden Devs because at least they say that their game is not where they want it to be, and every year they add new feature that, little by little, make the game more and more real.

Even If you have to add a "simulation mode" then do that. MMA is a complex sport so, yeah it may never be totally real, but you guys blatantly leave out elements that make MMA...MMA. IRL you cannot get hit with a flush shot and walk right trough it. UFC should feel dangerous and you should use movement, jabs, crosses, and leg kicks to set up you harder shots. If you get hit with a couple of hooks or a uppercut, you should get rocked right away. Don't you watch UFC?

My point is, keep it real. Don't tell us one thing and give us another. You could have called this UFC Street or something, so we would have known what to expect. The striking is totally unreal. Boring you say? no anyone that was expecting real UFC and watches Real UFC would not be bored by being careful and smart in the octagon. The feeling you would get if you finally DID get that 3 piece combo that rocked your opponent and went in for the kill. Stopping power people!!!!! Like I said if you need to make a Sim mode and a casual mode, do that, but please don't leave you sim people out the next time.

Peace
I already offer a state of the electric ea ufc simulator for rent, it works amazing for playing against a buddy, the ai, and even ranked, because you get better view of what's coming and you learn to avoid strikes that cause health events
Old 05-27-2016, 06:31 PM   #3
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: I have a dream!!!!!Simulation Fighting...Dev's Read please

Yeah...no.

I'm locking this on multiple reasons as per the TOS.
It's hard though...especially when I got my neighbor playing their franchise across the street...maybe I will occupy myself with Glamore Magazine.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »