Home

i am 99% sure this is an exploit,if not,it's the dumbest **** i've seen in a while.

This is a discussion on i am 99% sure this is an exploit,if not,it's the dumbest **** i've seen in a while. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2016, 10:27 AM   #1
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

OVR: 0
i am 99% sure this is an exploit,if not,it's the dumbest **** i've seen in a while.

Me-Micro Cro Cop,landed 39 body kicks + 30-40 more body punches/simpler strikes.Cane didn't get a single body health event and each time i hit him,he didn't even get stunned or get his stamina taxxed,he kept hiting me back and spammed parrys all the game and even after him missing many parrys,my strike still didn't stun him.Even when his stamina was half depleted and i was full,his strikes were always the ones doing the stunning and my strikes no stamina tax to him.I kept hiting him and only i lost stamina while he was hitting me.

Here is the video see for yourselves:https://youtu.be/7dutnjdJXzM
I edited the vid,first part is him walking through my kicks,second part is him parrying everything,from jabs to side kicks etc.

I barely touched the center of the octagon,all he did was hold R1 and push forward and had me trapped to the cage by parrying everything i had and having his stamina always replenish faster than mine,even after him throwing up to 5-7 strike combos and i was the one who got tired for hiting him in the body with undefended body kicks/jabs...

What is this?Is this normal?Is this intetional? It's not the first time it happens and a few days before the patch and especially now after the patch more and more people sort of use a parry exploit,no matter where you hit they insta parry,Even if your first strike lands,they can parry the second one.wether it's a jab or anything else and when you hit them,their stamina is pretty much unaffected and instantly refills and they are not stunned,they can walk it off or even push you while they are being hit.

Game became so arcadey for me lately,so it could have something to do with the netcode which made it more fluid by not registering stun hit reactions.

Basically Cane:
-High Block
-Kept pushing forward didn't back off once.
-His stamina tax was always lower than mine even after 5 strike combos on the 2nd round,his stamina went from 70% to 50%,those strikes were half Hard punches other half jabs.
-Kept parrying everything,wether it was up or down,he was expecting and parrying anything.
-Even after him missing parries and my body kicks landing,he shook them off and threw a jab that stunned me and opened me up to be comboed.

I am DIV 6,i believe i came across similalr exploiters,even before the patch,some people could also parry anything,but now with this patch,not only can some people parry/exploit everything,they also don't get stun hit reactions when hit after missed parries or fail blocks,they walk through your strikes and keep pushing and their stamina replenishes faster than yours.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2016, 10:44 AM   #2
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: i am 99% sure this is an exploit,if not,it's the dumbest s#!t i've seen in a whil

I wouldn't call it an exploit but parrying is still way too strong. Pressure fighting is gonna become even more popular now because the threat of the clinch has diminished.

What you did in that fight was throw too many wide shots...can't do that vs a parry spammer. Keep your strikes quick and short. Mix up your timing and circle away so he misses strikes.
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Old 06-03-2016, 10:48 AM   #3
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

Re: i am 99% sure this is an exploit,if not,it's the dumbest s#!t i've seen in a whil

I guess it's not an exploit.. The game simply got worse in stand-up..

I just followed this dude strategy,holding HIGH BLOCK all the game and threw 2-3 jabs then kept holding block while opponent's stamina was depleating.Body Strikes barely did anything to me,i ate them and kept jabing up and down and he couldn't keep up,i didn't let him catch a breath.It's just bad at this state..

I got a KO 2nd round after the guy had enough of my bull**** strategy and he opend up and got left with 0 stamina for me to KO with an uppercat.
Old 06-03-2016, 11:07 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

I too have seen this strategy far to much. I feel like a broken record but the stand up is very discombobulated right now. Its bad enough that it has turned me off from playing and UFC 1 I played the entire 2 years 3 or 4 times a week until UFC 2 came out. UFC 2 has been the only MMA game I've put down very early, there is just to many flaws w/ the stand up.
  • Remove Parries
  • Greatly increase stamina tax
  • Remove strike multiplier
  • Up Strike Power
  • Lower Strike accuracy
  • Add 1 punch/kick knockouts back

The ground game I really enjoy.
Old 06-03-2016, 11:13 AM   #5
Rookie

Shogun474's Arena

Why not just clinch him and/or take him down?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2016, 11:15 AM   #6
Rookie

There's an exploit on the ground in side saddle, when your opponent is on top he can start a transition to north south or a sub, and stop halfway through and which freezes you, letting him hit you with a couple unlockable shots

Packin Hammers Daily
Old 06-03-2016, 11:47 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun474
Why not just clinch him and/or take him down?
clinch is still not right/over-under should be a default and real easy to get into, clinch is extremely easy to deny and takedowns are real hard to get. i use a lot of movement and calculated takedowns and I still have a low success rate. my take down meter is almost full and theyre still able to deny it.. not a complaint just stating facts. forces me to work on my stand-up and my overall game.
Old 06-03-2016, 12:03 PM   #8
curmudgeon

norml's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
I too have seen this strategy far to much. I feel like a broken record but the stand up is very discombobulated right now. Its bad enough that it has turned me off from playing and UFC 1 I played the entire 2 years 3 or 4 times a week until UFC 2 came out. UFC 2 has been the only MMA game I've put down very early, there is just to many flaws w/ the stand up.
  • Remove Parries
  • Greatly increase stamina tax
  • Remove strike multiplier
  • Up Strike Power
  • Lower Strike accuracy
  • Add 1 punch/kick knockouts back

The ground game I really enjoy.
The only thing I would ad is the removal of PRE-emptive standing TD denials.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbenz21
clinch is still not right/over-under should be a default and real easy to get into, clinch is extremely easy to deny and takedowns are real hard to get. i use a lot of movement and calculated takedowns and I still have a low success rate. my take down meter is almost full and theyre still able to deny it.. not a complaint just stating facts. forces me to work on my stand-up and my overall game.
This is because you can just sit on the TD denial with no penalty(GPD confirmed you can preemptively deny standing TD's). Against good players your forced to go to the clinch to get a TD.

PS4- zappaforever

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »