Home

Hey Guys the official EA UFC Forums are Back.

This is a discussion on Hey Guys the official EA UFC Forums are Back. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2016, 11:57 AM   #73
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Hey Guys the official EA UFC Forums are Back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
You only feel the way you do because you were the one being attacked.

The ONLY one being attacked.

For literally every single person BUT YOU, the EA Forums were amazing.

It's not a choice. Period. If we want to continue to be a part of the community WE CREATED, we have to come here. That is the only option.

Leave the community you've been a part of for ever, or come here. That's it.
Were you around for the last, like, week before they shut them down? The front page was constantly flooded with spam and trolling. Not, like, questionable trolling but obvious spam and trolling. Any real threads got buried. A month before the shut down sure, it was ok, but right before it was completely unusable.
Old 06-08-2016, 05:53 PM   #74
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

OVR: 0

I wish GPD or Yari would sticky a few threads at EA or if they can add back patch notes to a sticky.
Old 06-08-2016, 05:56 PM   #75
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
I wish GPD or Yari would sticky a few threads at EA or if they can add back patch notes to a sticky.
Probably have a better chance of seeing them taking up pole dance lessons.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2016, 06:18 PM   #76
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtime
Probably have a better chance of seeing them taking up pole dance lessons.
Old 06-08-2016, 07:35 PM   #77
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Nothing wrong with OS, the majority of time they're very fair. As with any mods don't do anything to get on their badside such as violate ToS or blatantly disrespect other forum members and you'll be fine.
Old 06-08-2016, 07:51 PM   #78
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find_the_Door
Nothing wrong with OS, the majority of time they're very fair. As with any mods don't do anything to get on their badside such as violate ToS or blatantly disrespect other forum members and you'll be fine.
i think OS is fine, and to be honest the last few weeks ever since mill closed down the thread with everyone complaining about mods, they have been pretty laid back with all of us. I think the way OS is now, is fine for this place.

If you mean well and just want to be here, then there pretty laid back and if you approach them that way they seem pretty nice.

I dunno pretty much I'm just over everything anyways. Just figured we updated both sites.

Last edited by Bigg Cee; 06-08-2016 at 09:07 PM.
Old 06-08-2016, 07:57 PM   #79
Rookie

WhoDatNinja's Arena

The spamming on EA forums was done by like 1 guy, who seems like a reasonable guy over here. So I tend to wonder was it sort of a ploy to boost the attendence here? The guys clearly not the insane no life troller he was over there, so is he a smart guy who figured hed give the OS forum a boost by ruining the other one just because he could? People act like EA forums were flooded with trolls and not just 1 guy posting the same stupid stuff repeatedly.
Old 06-08-2016, 08:09 PM   #80
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

So about the strict nature of OS that some are criticizing. I fail to see how its this "maximum security prison", it pretty darn simple if you really break it down into simple terms. Don't post useless stuff, don't post in a derogatory manner towards anyone, dont post nsfw stuff, and above else treat others with respect.

Its no different than someone not walking into work and screaming "I HATE THIS JOB and **** THE MANAGERS THEY SUCK!" You would get fired and just like that "fired" from OS. Its really all comes down to being cordial with everyone on OS.

Once you can do that, there is several sections on OS to talk about everything under the sun(for the most part).

I for one don't struggle with the TOS because I act pretty much this same way in my real day to day life. I'm not rude or disrespectful of people (at least I try not to be) and carry a pretty level head for the most part.

I myself recently had a TOS slip up, no one is perfect. All I'm trying to say is just treat others how you would want them to treat you, whether that is a OS member, developer, or OS staffer. If that is done you can have the same experience like the old EA forums, just minus all the garbage. Big Cee is perfect example you can still cut up on OS and have fun.

All in all I hope some of you guys stick around. A good nice size OS MMA community is welcomed.

Sent from da lil phone.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »