Home

just had to report a guy shame on ea

This is a discussion on just had to report a guy shame on ea within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2016, 06:38 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: just had to report a guy shame on ea

Not really sure what the issue is here.

Why should someone get banned for having swatsikas and having die ******s written on their CAF?

I mean, personally I think its lame as hell, but if he truly believes it then its still just his opinion. It's not something I'd ever put on a character of mine, but people should be free to put whatever.

If EA didn't want this sort of thing they should have had extra measures in place to prevent it.
Old 06-12-2016, 07:01 AM   #18
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden
Not really sure what the issue is here.

Why should someone get banned for having swatsikas and having die ******s written on their CAF?

I mean, personally I think its lame as hell, but if he truly believes it then its still just his opinion. It's not something I'd ever put on a character of mine, but people should be free to put whatever.

If EA didn't want this sort of thing they should have had extra measures in place to prevent it.
Well, posting racist/discriminatory/hateful messages anywhere violates the TOS of pretty much any online environment I know. I don't see why CAF tattoos should be treated any differently
Old 06-12-2016, 07:52 AM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme_Bananas
Well, posting racist/discriminatory/hateful messages anywhere violates the TOS of pretty much any online environment I know. I don't see why CAF tattoos should be treated any differently

Oh, right fair enough then.

I still think it falls on developers to do as much as they can to not even let these situations arise in the first place. I can see how its hard to enforce that with tattoos, but user names should have been easy enough. Other online services have solved that issue easy enough.
Old 06-13-2016, 08:30 AM   #20
Rookie

Flip side of the coin here, I made a char called Ahmed Arif, made him from Saudi Arabia and put Allah on his back as a tattoo. Nothing offensive but I did this just to see how people would behave.

Got so much racist abuse lmao.
Old 06-13-2016, 11:01 AM   #21
Rookie

how stupid are u man u dont see the problem with this for get the Tos and all that ea bs but world wide the 2 things u cant do is go around is yelling the N-word and anything promoteing nazi crap

and on top off all of this it not about the Stupid ******* that think they are cool or what not ITS ABBOUT THE COMPANY THAT PROMOTES THIS TYPE OF CRAP AND LETS IT GO ON

if your reported for this crap they should just delete you guy and u loose everything on the char

or maybe we just need to start fooding EA's twitter facebook and everwere else with the screen grabs or account names of these asshats
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »