Home

there should be finish the fight gnp for knocked down opponent sliding on cage

This is a discussion on there should be finish the fight gnp for knocked down opponent sliding on cage within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2016, 05:41 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
there should be finish the fight gnp for knocked down opponent sliding on cage

u knock somebody down and u have to wait until they slide down from side of octagon down and then u can jump on them, it s kinda stupid
there should be FtF position for that

Bisping vs Rockhold finish for example
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2016, 09:16 AM   #2
MVP

Re: there should be finish the fight gnp for knocked down opponent sliding on cage

Yeah, I agree. It should be in the game.

We hope this :

But in this game :

Let's compared with up & down gifs. I don't know whether GPD know about this or not, it is a very huge problem in this game. If you have been knock-outed your opponent and you input the punch button over and over for the finish the fight. but you have to wait for it because there is a huge delay. It's very annoying. Let's compared with Bisping and GSP movement for the finish the fight. Bisping movement is very faster than GSP. I think, this problem relates to the camera moving and positions of KOed fighter. So, we have to wait until the camera angle is going well and KOed position as well. It should be fixed.

Last edited by tissues250; 06-24-2016 at 09:58 AM.
Old 06-24-2016, 10:39 AM   #3
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

Re: there should be finish the fight gnp for knocked down opponent sliding on cage

lmao

yes...Finish The Fight is one of the BIGGEST areas EA needs to focus on in UFC 3

Not just this (which is a big problem)

but the 'invisible shield' high block

not to mention they need to work SUBMISSIONS into finish the fight --- if you hurt someone bad and are a BJJ artist, odds are in 'real life' you'll go for a sub, not ground n pound, really no way to replicate that in this game

In EA MMA about 1/3rd of my finishes were subs --- almost all rear naked chokes after I hurt a guy bad --- in this game maybe 2% of finishes are subs lol it's not because I wouldn't want to finish ppl with subs! It's just damn hard, especially when it's not part of finish the fight type scenario
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch
Old 06-24-2016, 11:57 AM   #4
Rookie

Some Ea ufc 2 animations are so unatural and ugly. Fix He knockdown animations where it doesn't look like they are actually knocked out. Like what was mention, add finish the fight on the cage. Get rid of the standing finish the fight bum rush animation. It looks Stupid and doesn't work effectively.
Old 06-24-2016, 01:05 PM   #5
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterRay
Some Ea ufc 2 animations are so unatural and ugly. Fix He knockdown animations where it doesn't look like they are actually knocked out. Like what was mention, add finish the fight on the cage. Get rid of the standing finish the fight bum rush animation. It looks Stupid and doesn't work effectively.
I like the leg kick 360 flips though. I would like those to stay. They bring me great joy. Physics be damned!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2016, 01:44 PM   #6
North of 60

Morgan Monkman's Arena

Finish the fight is horrid, me and dave were playing lastnight and the stupid thing activated, it literally will not let you do anything but spam punches at their head, so aggravating.

I like mixing my punches up for the finish and this feature literally takes the control of your fighter away from you.
Old 06-24-2016, 02:16 PM   #7
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Monkman
Finish the fight is horrid, me and dave were playing lastnight and the stupid thing activated, it literally will not let you do anything but spam punches at their head, so aggravating.

I like mixing my punches up for the finish and this feature literally takes the control of your fighter away from you.
yup --- I do my absolute best to NOT initiate the 'finish the fight' scenario so I don't get locked into throwing head punches

It actually puts you at a *disadvantage* which is ... the opposite of what it should do? haha
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch
Old 06-25-2016, 09:39 AM   #8
MVP

Here are some more example gifs to explain delay that drive into ground for finish the fight. There is 2~3 seconds delay that driving into ground for finish the fight after knock someone down. It's really weird. I said before, If you knock your opponent down and you input the punch button over and over for the finish the fight. but you have to wait for it because there is a huge delay. I think, it's very annoying, unresponsive and a big problem in this game.

- In contrast, fighters' movement looks very fast and really responsive in real life.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »