Home

What to do for the next 2 Years..

This is a discussion on What to do for the next 2 Years.. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2016, 12:39 PM   #9
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What to do for the next 2 Years..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Monkman
I'll be playing civilization 6. That game caters to the hardcore. Unlike this game unfortunately.
hell yea man

I almost booted up Civ 5 this past weekend....but decided to resist the urge and wait til this Fall/Winter to get my fix

I also got some Fallout 4 to play....only finished maybe 25% of the game? And that was BEFORE DLC

I definitely have a lot of video games (and...real life....) to catch up on lol UFC 2 has been 98% of my video gaming the past 4 months
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch
Old 07-18-2016, 12:51 PM   #10
North of 60

Morgan Monkman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boiler569
hell yea man

I almost booted up Civ 5 this past weekend....but decided to resist the urge and wait til this Fall/Winter to get my fix

I also got some Fallout 4 to play....only finished maybe 25% of the game? And that was BEFORE DLC

I definitely have a lot of video games (and...real life....) to catch up on lol UFC 2 has been 98% of my video gaming the past 4 months
I have more hours put into CIv 5 then i would like to admit lol...

As well as many bought and unplayed games, nothing quite matches KO another persons online char though.

I am saddened by the opinion that this game has to be catered to casuals.

I am of the opinion that if you built a really in depth great fighting game, based on MMA. it would explode. The player base is there, they are just playing different fighting games.

I mean look at EVO and everything else, huge tournaments for fighting games, yet this game seems quite fine to be catered to casuals with short shelf life.
Old 07-18-2016, 12:58 PM   #11
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

BF1 is coming out soon. Enough said. Will still play this till the next game though on and off. Pretty much doing that now. Still play a lot, but not as much as before. Ultimate Team was my favorite, but now is meh. Ranked is about hit stun combos. So I will just enjoy Quick Match where I can have fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2016, 01:07 PM   #12
North of 60

Morgan Monkman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtime
BF1 is coming out soon. Enough said. Will still play this till the next game though on and off. Pretty much doing that now. Still play a lot, but not as much as before. Ultimate Team was my favorite, but now is meh. Ranked is about hit stun combos. So I will just enjoy Quick Match where I can have fun.
The hit stun combos are pissing me off.

The same combos i have always done are now causing hit stuns to happen and i feel cheap for using them, but at the same time these are the same combos i have used from the last game so why should i have to change my play style?

I know for sure you will never see me doing the inside leg kick to head kick though, thats just some bull****
Old 07-18-2016, 01:15 PM   #13
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Monkman
The hit stun combos are pissing me off.

The same combos i have always done are now causing hit stuns to happen and i feel cheap for using them, but at the same time these are the same combos i have used from the last game so why should i have to change my play style?

I know for sure you will never see me doing the inside leg kick to head kick though, thats just some bull****
Yeah, you get roped into doing the combos you used to do. They do a lot more damage now. Plus they are hard to block. Especially if you play like me and don't hold block until I see strikes coming. Been caught with the Ip Man tidal wave of fists.

This game can be so much fun, but people ruin it.
Old 07-18-2016, 01:54 PM   #14
Banned

Kasel's Arena

I'm mainly focused on not getting excited for UFC 3 so I won't get disappointed a third time after hoping for a game as good as Undisputed 2009
Old 07-18-2016, 02:04 PM   #15
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreJayMMA
I feel like I have been playing this game for a year but it's only been 5 months. If anyone is interested in sharing. What do you plan on doing for the next 2 year's
Madden 17
Fifa 17
Uncharted
NBA2k17
The Show 17
WWE 2k17

and

Madden 18
Fifa 18
NBA2k18
The Show 18
WWE 2k18
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2016, 02:25 PM   #16
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

If this is the only game you play, I can see how you get burnt-out. Put it down, play some other stuff and throw it back on whenever you feel like fighting. Stuff about the game might irritate you, but overall this shouldn't be a stressful experience, it should be fun. This will be in my rotation until the next one because I play it online all the time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »