Home

Jose Aldo Leg Kicks

This is a discussion on Jose Aldo Leg Kicks within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2016, 09:18 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Jose Aldo Leg Kicks

His leg kicks lack power, they don't have the stopping power like Barboza, Larkin etc. it's pretty sad considering the fact he's known to have the most brutal leg kicks in the sport. please fix this EA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2016, 09:36 AM   #2
Banned

OdiniOn's Arena

Re: Jose Aldo Leg Kicks

around 90% of the movesets in the game are off sadly ): Jose Aldo's leg kicks are one of the best examples but I think the devs stopped caring for UFC 2 already, so much wrong with fighter likeness and nothing has been done in all the last patches except for small Brian Ortega and the initial Chuck Liddell fix

I think the problem is not enough people buy/play this game apparently so the devs are prolly like F it no one would care anyway
Old 08-11-2016, 05:33 PM   #3
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdiniOn
around 90% of the movesets in the game are off sadly ): Jose Aldo's leg kicks are one of the best examples but I think the devs stopped caring for UFC 2 already, so much wrong with fighter likeness and nothing has been done in all the last patches except for small Brian Ortega and the initial Chuck Liddell fix

I think the problem is not enough people buy/play this game apparently so the devs are prolly like F it no one would care anyway
If i worked in EA's marketing team, i'd invest to the EA UFC 2 devs as much money as i gave them to develop EA UFC 2(which i am sure is not that much, since it looks pretty much like a copy paste from EA UFC 1) in order to improve the extremely broken mechanics of the game and after the game got improved, i'd advertise it as the ultimate edition or smth for 1-2 months, then i'd give it for free in PS+ , to get more players to play and maintain the game through UT microtransactions and make the EA UFC brand expand and become well known.

As lots of people like myself 4-6 years ago,are simply not into MMA and not aware of such a game like EA UFC 2 even existing. Me personally i got into MMA after i played Undisputed 3. Up until then all i knew about fighting was Boxxing the real thing and WWE the soap opera for men. After i playeD Undisputed 3 i never played another WWE game or boxxing game again.

2k16 basketball was given away for free a couple of months ago. This game desperately needs to go free for PS+ to revive it's online and allow at least some better pinged fights due to higher number of players.

PSN hasn't given away a proper game that's worht a damn in over a year now, this would be an acceptable game to give out and it would benefit the EA UFC Brand.

Last edited by manliest_Man; 08-11-2016 at 05:38 PM.
Old 08-11-2016, 05:43 PM   #4
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Old 08-11-2016, 06:03 PM   #5
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2016, 06:05 PM   #6
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Old 08-11-2016, 06:07 PM   #7
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Old 08-11-2016, 06:08 PM   #8
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

I don't think he kicks harder than Edson, but dude should have the strongest leg kicks by far in FW.

It's really crazy that Conor has the same power in his kicks as Aldo, but it's also Crazy that Conor has 89 blocking seeing as he hardly ever blocks.

That said Aldo was freaking terrible in the first game, crazy bad. At least he's usable and maybe a bit OP in this game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »