Home

I know this is crazy talk

This is a discussion on I know this is crazy talk within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2016, 05:53 PM   #1
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

OVR: 0
I know this is crazy talk

But is there any way us UFC/MMA fan boys/girls that post here can get a general discussion sub section if everyone that posts there pinky swears to not post anything close to questionable and we adhere to the guidelines like our memberships relied on it.

I see general discussion here in main forum but it's huge and I like to discuss with like minded people.

I realize this could be the 2nd worst idea ever, just miss that section of ea forums.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2016, 06:40 PM   #2
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: I know this is crazy talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
But is there any way us UFC/MMA fan boys/girls that post here can get a general discussion sub section if everyone that posts there pinky swears to not post anything close to questionable and we adhere to the guidelines like our memberships relied on it.

I see general discussion here in main forum but it's huge and I like to discuss with like minded people.

I realize this could be the 2nd worst idea ever, just miss that section of ea forums.
I dont know what you mean. The General Discussion section is here for general discussion about the game. If you want to talk about the sport, you can go to the MMA forum.
Old 08-14-2016, 06:46 PM   #3
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I dont know what you mean. The General Discussion section is here for general discussion about the game. If you want to talk about the sport, you can go to the MMA forum.
General discussion about things besides the game. This forum has the "other" section that includes technology and other stuff.

Probably dumb idea, but for every 10 dumb ideas I have one good one, and believe me when I say I have a lot of dumb ideas. (If you're picking up what I'm putting down)

On another note don't feel confused because you don't know what i mean, most people don't, except for my buddies here.

Last edited by Dave_S; 08-14-2016 at 06:49 PM.
Old 08-14-2016, 07:07 PM   #4
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Yeah, that's probably going to be a no with all the other "general sections" available to everyone.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 08-14-2016, 07:08 PM   #5
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
Yeah, that's probably going to be a no with all the other "general sections" available to everyone.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Never know of you don't ask, thanks for responding guy. How much to lease the space for a month?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2016, 09:43 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
Never know of you don't ask, thanks for responding guy. How much to lease the space for a month?
Dave I actually love this idea but given the authoritarian nature of this forum I knew the moderators wouldn't allow it. They are quite military in their directives. That is not an attack I am just stating things how I see them.
Old 08-14-2016, 10:09 PM   #7
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

a few months ago I was going to make a OFF-TOPIC THREAD but decided not to because I thought it would get locked up.

Who knows if that is still the case, but that was my feeling so I never bothered with the idea again. I just thought it would be a cool thread to talk about anything that's not UFC related. Sometimes I just wanna hang out in the UFC forum but not talk UFC. Also I don't like to derail threads so pretty much I'm forced to hold in my emotions for the day and what's on my mind. lol
Old 08-14-2016, 10:13 PM   #8
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

If people stick to the rules and the community moderates itself for the privilege (flag appropriate posts). I think it can bring more activity to the whole UFC section.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »