Home

For the bones Jones fans

This is a discussion on For the bones Jones fans within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2016, 06:05 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: For the bones Jones fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
Not me, I don't drink and drive take ped, hit and run, and am not a general scumbag. I also act right because it's the right thing to do, I'm not one is this dudes that acts like a devil because they believe they can ask for forgiveness AI that can make it to heaven RU chill with Easter Bunny and Santa Clause.

If he wasn't famous he'd be in jail for street racing and treating police officer like second class citizen.

Sure i've done a lot of bad things, but people i did them to had it coming.

Jon Jones isn't down, he's still living the multi millionaire baller lifestyle
Mr. Pious I presume.
Old 08-16-2016, 06:59 PM   #10
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

No, I'm way into science. I just have military mindset. I respect your opinion, but differ greatly. Anything I did to someone bad was because they were evil, you would have done same thing ,(plus i was sort of following orders)

We all think differently.

Way off topic, sorry, buy civil i think.
Old 08-17-2016, 07:05 AM   #11
Banned

Whoever was using that Jones couldn't have been above .500 at this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2016, 03:31 PM   #12
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ_Manuel
Whoever was using that Jones couldn't have been above .500 at this game.
Keep the trash talk to your self. Don't be negative, I payed video as a gift for a friend that likes Jones getting schooled, not you.
Old 08-17-2016, 05:32 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Keep the trash talk to your self. Don't be negative, I payed video as a gift for a friend that likes Jones getting schooled, not you.
I'm confused. You made a public thread for one person? That guy using Jones was awful. Sorry man, not trying to hound you, but with all the threads it's getting hard to ignore.
Old 08-17-2016, 06:06 PM   #14
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

I don't remember who I fought him with, but if I used Sonnen that video was for everybody. I'm always on mic (usually muted). I hear so much trash talk about Jones, and I don't use him. I just thought dudes that hate Jones might enjoy it.

I meant no disrespect to Jones fans (as far as his skills), he's obviously the goat of mixed martial arts. If 6,000 people watch the video or only 3, if any of them enjoyed it I feel like mission accomplished.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk
Old 08-18-2016, 07:35 AM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Dude. I was just making an observation in a thread on a message board. I am allowed to do so. I wasn't trash talking anyone. If I wanted to tell you I thought you sucked, I'd tell you. You're actually one of my favorite posters here, but ever since this GA meter patch you've lost your freaking mind somewhere. Calm down.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2016, 03:51 PM   #16
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ_Manuel
Dude. I was just making an observation in a thread on a message board. I am allowed to do so. I wasn't trash talking anyone. If I wanted to tell you I thought you sucked, I'd tell you. You're actually one of my favorite posters here, but ever since this GA meter patch you've lost your freaking mind somewhere. Calm down.
My bad. I took it as you were saying dude using Jones sucked, and therefore it's no accomplishment to beat him.

I wasn't trying to brag about beating Jones, just hoping dudes that don't like Jones might enjoy it.

Once again, I'm sorry. I'm terrible and translating text and assuming you were making fun of me for bragging about beating a junky player.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »