Home

This is why ea shouldn't have programmers test patch

This is a discussion on This is why ea shouldn't have programmers test patch within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2016, 03:40 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: This is why ea shouldn't have programmers test patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
I don't understand how they ruined it, honestly gameplay is at the peak it's ever been. Fun and Balanced is the key and that's what we have now.

Everything seems to be based off a meter that you can just turn off. For guys who don't take quick match serious and always say that, I'm shocked you guys are crying so much about the meter in quick match when it should be a fun game mode. Also it sounds like both of you like to beat up noobs who don't know how to play the game at its highest level.

I don't get it from you too. This game keeps getting more and more balanced and more fun (atleast to me) and every patch seems to get rid of some cheese or exploits out there.

Now the fighters I will agree are weird choices but honestly this is the best online gameplay patch UFC 2 has ever had.
I find it hard to agree with you becasue of how frequently you have quit during our fights...HOWEVER...

I think you nailed it right here. Why would anyone care about quick match having this meter?

What fun is it to beat up noobs anyway. I hate playing people that do not know what they are doing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2016, 03:45 PM   #42
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Clarke1
I find it hard to agree with you becasue of how frequently you have quit during our fights...HOWEVER...

I think you nailed it right here. Why would anyone care about quick match having this meter?

What fun is it to beat up noobs anyway. I hate playing people that do not know what they are doing.
Ya because pre patch before sprawl was fixed, all you use to do was hold ppl there and not move and you did it in UT first then ranked matches. Just sit on sprawl over and over. Now that it's patched and fixed I haven't played you in so long. Also you have some real bad lag. Everytime we play nothing but a delay. That's what made you hold ppl in sprawl more powerful. Lag just kills the game for me. Gross!

Last edited by Bigg Cee; 08-18-2016 at 03:52 PM.
Old 08-18-2016, 05:41 PM   #43
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Clarke1

You must not play quick match if you think it's noobs. Since whatever rank you in ranked match carries over to quick match it provides the same level talent without having to face the same exact guys every fight. Since I fight with much lower level fighters I often get guys switching to fighters that more balanced with mine once they see who I pick. Not a luxury in ranked. I think alot of guys who fight with lower level guys or just want to fight someone other than the usual guys fight here. I see no drop in talent if you are a higher level.
Old 08-18-2016, 10:41 PM   #44
Banned

Ruined? yeah, if you're a cheap f*ck.

The game is even better now, sorry you can't exploit (as much) anymore.
Old 08-18-2016, 10:56 PM   #45
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by diprosopus
Ruined? yeah, if you're a cheap f*ck.

The game is even better now, sorry you can't exploit (as much) anymore.
I think you're confused.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2016, 01:55 AM   #46
Banned

Nevermind, just played the game and got KOd by a guy who spammed flying knees. ******** as ****.
Old 08-19-2016, 02:41 AM   #47
Rookie

Dmart15's Arena

I'm a bad brain, Bruce Wayne, in the fast lane, couple j's in the astray , style, mother ****.
Old 08-19-2016, 02:47 AM   #48
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmart15
I'm a bad brain, Bruce Wayne, in the fast lane, couple j's in the astray , style, mother ****.
Bruce Wayne throws terrible combos, is slow, and got absolutely smashed by a weak wrestler that couldn't even make it collegiately. (Bane)

He beats criminals that don't know how to fight with his billion dollar gadgets. They also can't aim.

In the octagon I'd pick Phil Brooks over Bruce Wayne, of Bruce could make weight.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »