Home

New Patch? New Problems NEEDS FIXING

This is a discussion on New Patch? New Problems NEEDS FIXING within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2016, 04:07 PM   #113
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: New Patch? New Problems NEEDS FIXING

SERIOUS ISSUE MADE ACCOUNT FOR THIS: (Btw, you banned me before for multiple accounts, idk what my alternate is, if you message me the email i can work with it but idk what it is so I can post)

PROBLEM: Lead leg kicks now count as significant strikes. You can literally just run and block and throw a lead leg kick at any opportunity. Even if its checked it hardly does much damage and its very easy to jab after being checked or block a takedown. Pick a tall fighter (or fight in a division with little KO power) with a good lead leg kick and stamina, avoid the clinch and takedowns and you are almost unstoppable, theres just hardly any punishment for checked kicks

Jabs and crosses don't count as significant strikes. Normal hooks dont count as significant strikes. BUT LEAD LEG KICKS? Seriously. This is bad. Even if you try and parry, then all they have to do is switch it up a little by adding jabs and crosses.

I fought a guy where he had done nothing but lead leg kicks and some small changeups, and whenever u started to block the lead leg kick he would switch to jab cross spam, even if he missed 50 he would land 30. Or he would do jab, lead leg kick. And those lead leg kicks can come out very fast (esp inside leg kick) .

I was using Smolka against Cejudo, the guys name is Amazinggamer012 be cautious. Please don't take me for some noob and tell me to use footwork, my record is 150-10 right now. I knocked him down and took him down twice in one round and i still lost the round, because on the books it showed an insane sig disadvantage. I had to resort to clinch fighting only once i realized what he was doing but its hard to take cejudo down and he was good at getting up (also he stalled a ton on top).

The second issue I have is due to the new patch. Before the patch you could punish people for spamming roundhouse kicks because you could be crouched and shoot for a double leg. now when you're crouched the shots do insane damage, ive went flying from a jab. Given this its insanely much harder now to land takedowns from outside the clinch, giving a huge disadvantage esp when facing taller fighters.

A bigger problem when using fighters like Chris Weidman. Where you can just simply spam Jab roundhouse kick or vary it up, they have such huge stopping power. The roundhouse kick is just waaaaayyy too op and needs more consequences. It use to lead to an easy takedown pre patch, that needs to come back/

Finally, wdf is with Chael Sonnen's stamina. I went against jones and threw 130 strikes against his 230 and he had a significant stamina advantage. Mind you most of mine landed and he missed almost all of them, Chael's stamina needs to be tweaked realistically or jones needs to be tweaked down.

Last edited by itraneufc2; 09-09-2016 at 04:16 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »