Home

Desresctful gamers atracted to this game!

This is a discussion on Desresctful gamers atracted to this game! within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2016, 06:00 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Desresctful gamers atracted to this game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Yeah Ive received a handful of hate mail and never had anyone say anything that extreme....
I have, although it's obviously not as often than just the standard fare
Old 09-11-2016, 08:47 PM   #10
Banned

Trying to control the internet and protecting yourself from getting offended via censorship is very problematic as you have to teach kids to be resilient not teach them recreational outrage.

Having said that I do draw the line at threats of violence. If you threaten someone with violence you are breaking the law and should be dealt with accordingly. Wishing someone cancer though, that really means nothing unless they are Gandalf.
Old 09-13-2016, 12:09 AM   #11
Banned

EA Sports is magnet to a specific culture, and there's no way around it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2016, 01:35 AM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighterforjc
EA Sports is magnet to a specific culture, and there's no way around it.
I disagree. All completive games, especially ones with violence attract angry kids on the internet. Again it's the dam internet. What the hell do people expect?
Old 09-13-2016, 01:42 AM   #13
EA Game Changer

Kenetic NRG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyonelover
first and for most I enjoy this game and so do my kids..I have a 11 yr old and boy and girl and they love MMA we play offline mostly but tend to dabble in UT and its just sick how some of you losers are...I mute the mics for them but this game brings the worst out of people for Gods sake guys its a game!! and people say some foul SH#T!! not considering that its a 11 year old girl bashing buttons on the other side and as if muting isnt enough you guys message like it really wasnt enough winning or sometimes losing (to a 11 year old) ..
Even when I play some of you guys take this game WAY to serious..just PURE RAGE!!! kinda crazy!! if you have that much hatred and racism.. coming from both sides, go get some counseling .. just keep it off the game...not sure what you guys think but it seems like im running into more of these losers...anyone else having this problem???
Wow this is just unacceptable.

Shame on each and every one of you for contributing to this hostile community. I will be moving over to COD, everyone is so much nicer over there
Old 09-13-2016, 05:28 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainbyday1
I disagree. All completive games, especially ones with violence attract angry kids on the internet. Again it's the dam internet. What the hell do people expect?
EA Sports titles are the worst in this regard
Old 09-13-2016, 06:26 PM   #15
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

I am always on mic and enjoy playing that way. One match I was giving dude some grief that was taunting and was using caf.

Later he told me kids were in the room and could hear my jokes. I felt like an idiot so really try to mind myself.

These days I just play music, sometimes have some fun spirited trash talk me and opponent laugh about, but I keep it PG unless it's obvious my opponents cuss and stuff.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2016, 02:27 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'd rather have them spew that venom in this way rather than going out in public and unleashing. Remember once upon a time there was no internet, no gaming. These same minds would be loose on the street being the same way they are in these games online in reality. At least they are channeling their insanity in a controlled way.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »