Home

Patch Wishlist

This is a discussion on Patch Wishlist within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2016, 11:10 PM   #25
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Patch Wishlist

I don't know if you can answer this GPD or not but have you guys decided to keep all the online leaderboards the same after the last patch or will there be a leaderboard reset like UFC 1 late in the cycle?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2016, 01:39 AM   #26
MVP

I hope we see practice mode fight modifiers. The various basic/skilled striking/grappling offense/defense sliders taken one step further- more fight style AIs- Ones that account for primary martial art bases. Practice individual martial arts and train against mimic AI.

For example a slider for basic/skilled (boxing, kickboxing, wrestling, bjj, muay thai, tkd etc) offense/defense; so the AI will primarily utilize said discipline. Like facing a Demain Maia set to Skilled grappling offense or facing Silva set to be a thai clinch machine, so we can train against individual skill sets like a training camp.

I was mesmerized by the skilled striking defense AI, was fluidly moving out of range of strikes and head movement better than most human players and wasn't actually running away spam either. It was unexpectedly fun and rewarding would like to see this applied to individual martial art style AIs.

e: I would like to see Tyson AI throw more signature Tyson style combos and have more head movement etc. I was especially surprised shifts were removed even after Tyson was announced as a playable fighter, considering he'd use it a bit to angle his lunging left hooks and shift/switch-step into southpaw to fire lead rights.

This ties Ref stoppages/Standing TKOs & Shifts as well since

I really hope these are patched back in because these were functionally present to some degree in EAUFC1 but were removed in EAUFC2- I can only hope it gets brought back and revamped through this last patch.

Open Door Hook|Shift/switch Rear Hook

Close Door Hook|Shift/switch Lead Hook

Shift hook & square stance

Last edited by johnmangala; 09-30-2016 at 05:58 PM.
Old 09-25-2016, 10:45 PM   #27
Pro

TreJayMMA's Arena

... I'm just gonna take a gander and say the patch doesn't get released in September

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »