Home

Best DLC Fighters

This is a discussion on Best DLC Fighters within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2016, 05:59 PM   #1
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

OVR: 0
Best DLC Fighters

So by now we've had a ton of DLC/ Patch fighters. Some have been better than others..

Which ones do you guys like best? Which ones do you guys use most?

For me, my favorites are Albert "Einstein" Tumenov, and Luis "Da Last Samurai" Smolka.

Both of them look spot on, and have great character models. And both have impressively accurate movesets.

In real life Tumenov has extremely slick combinations, and loves throwing his left liver shot to set up head kicks. Sure enough he has fluidity, and a high lvl left body hook, as well as a high lvl switch kick.

Smolka has some extremely slick BJJ, and has a knack for chaining front chokes on guys, and to my shock in the game, sure enough he has an Anaconda choke, North-South Choke, Darce choke, Guillotine reversal.

Those are probably my 2 favorites, and both are go to fighters for me, and honestly some of my most played as fighters in this game. There are some other really good ones I don't use as often though.

Lorenz Larkin has a great model, and seems pretty accurate stat and move wise. Nikita Krylov is another one that is spot on. Awesome character model, with a cool fairly unique stance, and awesome stats & moves. I actually like Krylov a lot in real life. I need to start playing as him more!

I dunno. Whatchu guys got?

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2016, 05:45 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Best DLC Fighters

I dont really play online, but if i had to choose which was the best addition to the game it would be Cyborg.
Old 10-10-2016, 05:50 AM   #3
Banned

Bonezy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
So by now we've had a ton of DLC/ Patch fighters. Some have been better than others..

Which ones do you guys like best? Which ones do you guys use most?

For me, my favorites are Albert "Einstein" Tumenov, and Luis "Da Last Samurai" Smolka.

Both of them look spot on, and have great character models. And both have impressively accurate movesets.

In real life Tumenov has extremely slick combinations, and loves throwing his left liver shot to set up head kicks. Sure enough he has fluidity, and a high lvl left body hook, as well as a high lvl switch kick.

Smolka has some extremely slick BJJ, and has a knack for chaining front chokes on guys, and to my shock in the game, sure enough he has an Anaconda choke, North-South Choke, Darce choke, Guillotine reversal.

Those are probably my 2 favorites, and both are go to fighters for me, and honestly some of my most played as fighters in this game. There are some other really good ones I don't use as often though.

Lorenz Larkin has a great model, and seems pretty accurate stat and move wise. Nikita Krylov is another one that is spot on. Awesome character model, with a cool fairly unique stance, and awesome stats & moves. I actually like Krylov a lot in real life. I need to start playing as him more!

I dunno. Whatchu guys got?
Got the same as you, mate. I really like Nikita in the game, he's cool. He's got that long stance, it's slick.
Old 10-10-2016, 11:15 AM   #4
Pro

TreJayMMA's Arena

The only thing I don't like about the DLC fighters is that at the very beginning when you start up the fight (before the walkouts) and Mike Goldberg introduces the fighters, they don't even say the DLC fighters name.. and also with Smolka, top of his shorts ALWAYS glitch so that is is flickering between his skin color and his shorts which is so annoying I don't even use him..

But I would have to say the best DLC fighter that they added has to be Jimmy Rivera because he is one of the only people they added who was ranked in the top 10 (I think they might have added 1 or 2 more people in the top 10, not sure).
Old 10-11-2016, 06:58 PM   #5
Rookie

Cyborg hands down.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2016, 02:15 AM   #6
VideoGame PseudoScientist

Generative James's Arena

Nikita Krylov and Josh Samman are the only DLCs I still play regularly.

Used to play Smolka, but he didn't have the staying power and I moved on.

I tried Cyborg a few times, but I prefer Germaine De Randamie.

Youtube:Generative James's Games's
Helpful EA UFC 2&3 info with No Commercials!!!

Last edited by Generative James; 10-12-2016 at 02:28 AM.
Old 10-12-2016, 11:29 AM   #7
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreJayMMA
and also with Smolka, top of his shorts ALWAYS glitch so that is is flickering between his skin color and his shorts which is so annoying I don't even use him..

Man, I play Smolka all the time, and I've never noticed that?

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 10-12-2016, 12:13 PM   #8
Pro

TreJayMMA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Man, I play Smolka all the time, and I've never noticed that?
maybe they patched it which I highly doubt but I'll try to use him again

but in the middle of his shorts is where it would start to glitch and it would be very annoying eye sore.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »