Home

A must have feuture in EA UFC 3

This is a discussion on A must have feuture in EA UFC 3 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2016, 11:29 AM   #1
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

OVR: 0
A must have feuture in EA UFC 3

This: https://twitter.com/GrabakaHitman/st...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Please do decut points and warn when this is happening. It's possible to run all game in EA UFC 2 and almost nothing happens to the runner. There should be a special rule in place, like in real-life where if you disengage as much, you get a warning from the ref, then he deducts a point then he stops the fight.

Also another thing that is a must have feuture, is to show the judges' scorecards at the end of a fight that ends with a decision or even ends by a KO or a Sub or whatever. Do show the scorecards so that people can stop complaining about the decisions as much, if they get to see exactly how a game is scored, they'll figure out how judgin works and not complain as much, when all most of them do is hold High Block and run away having their back agaisnt the cage all game, then wonder why did they lose the fight if they landed more strikes.

Also what happened to those quotes while the game was loading in EA UFC 1? Please have some tips as a fight loads and have some judge decision tips on how a fight is scored etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2016, 12:16 PM   #2
Pro

Re: A must have feuture in EA UFC 3

I think the whole output of judging should be in the menus somewhere in EA UFC 3. I recall UFC 3 had not only definitions for different aspects of the fight, but also exactly what judges we're looking for when scoring fights. Would go a long way to understanding some of the decisions the game makes. And for the love of God, please add draws, would add a whole new dynamic to the game. Can't count the number of fights I've had with friends that could've easily been scored draws.
Old 10-24-2016, 03:32 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakywwe
I think the whole output of judging should be in the menus somewhere in EA UFC 3. I recall UFC 3 had not only definitions for different aspects of the fight, but also exactly what judges we're looking for when scoring fights. Would go a long way to understanding some of the decisions the game makes. And for the love of God, please add draws, would add a whole new dynamic to the game. Can't count the number of fights I've had with friends that could've easily been scored draws.
Oh yes, the "draw" mechanic is so stupid in this game. I've tested it with a friend and it's absolutely ridiculous. We both picked a fighter and didn't touch our controllers for 15 minutes, at the end the judges announce a split decision but don't announce the scores. So every time you get a split decision when the scores aren't announced means it's a draw
Old 10-24-2016, 04:30 PM   #4
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme_Bananas
Oh yes, the "draw" mechanic is so stupid in this game. I've tested it with a friend and it's absolutely ridiculous. We both picked a fighter and didn't touch our controllers for 15 minutes, at the end the judges announce a split decision but don't announce the scores. So every time you get a split decision when the scores aren't announced means it's a draw
ahhhhhhhh wow lol sad

Judge by Judge and Round by Round scores should definitely be made available after each and every fight in a super easy to find place
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »