Home

The game has currently a game breaking feuture. A patch is nescessary.

This is a discussion on The game has currently a game breaking feuture. A patch is nescessary. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2016, 07:47 PM   #17
Pro

Donnie_Brasco_FR's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The game has currently a game breaking feuture. A patch is nescessary.

So manliest_Man, who is the slider you fought?
is Ivanboyko001?
Old 11-23-2016, 05:17 AM   #18
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie_Brasco_FR
So manliest_Man, who is the slider you fought?
is Ivanboyko001?
Well i updated my main post and posted a link of the fight and at the end the name is ganso015

But for some reason youtube screwed me over and instead of having it be 720p it's at a terrible 360p quality and is mainly unwatchable, but still if u look at the footage you can still see how it's abusable and unrealistaclly spammable throughout every exchange or before every exchange and almost no stamina punishment for the ammount of movement and for the fact that this backwards movement counters every strike in the game.
Old 11-23-2016, 05:21 AM   #19
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenetic NRG
I hate how strong the backdash has been for the past 2 games but most people love it because it's realistic
Clearly it's not realistic and doesn't belong in the game's current fight mechanics that break once anyone starts moving away let alone dashing away or using head movement, since it compeltely breaks strike accuracy in an unrealistic manner.

That said, my biggest issue with the feuture, is how it can be pretty abusable by being spammed over and over again and it doesn't get punished by stamina as much as it should.

I mean there are balances in the game such as the more than 2 uppercats = huge stamina burn, how come they completely let this unrealistic dash in the game be initiated with 0 stamina or with no punishment once it gets spammed ridiculusely more than it can in real life.
Old 11-23-2016, 05:28 AM   #20
Pro

Donnie_Brasco_FR's Arena

I did a topic for the back slide a few months ago where i showed the biggest slider ever "ivanboyko001" and where MS2 loved his style.
Devs have to seriously work on that problem for the next game.
We back up already quick just by the footwork, no need of this slide!
These sliders slide for everything and anything, crazy!
Just fight!

Last edited by Donnie_Brasco_FR; 11-23-2016 at 05:31 AM.
Old 11-23-2016, 08:43 AM   #21
Banned

OdiniOn's Arena

The problem is the lack of footwork fluidity. The game's mechanics are extremely slow in literally everything but it impacts the footwork the most.

It's absurd how clumsy I feel compared to Undisputed 3 or EA MMA in this slow @ss game, I feel like my fattest friend is faster than EA UFC's Dominic Cruz and i'm talking literally, if you move the stick forward and then pull it in the other direction to move back, it's hysterically clumsy and slow compared to how these athletes move IRL, it's like a drunk version of them beginning to turn to the other side. and slower compared to my fattest friend when I see him working on his terrible footwork and he's still faster than the flyweights in the game, it's absurd. This is not okay and causes for stupid **** like the slow input laggy dashes to be more effective even tho they're slow as **** too.

Why can't the devs do what already worked for the Undisputed 3 series? So damn fluid and all in 60fps.. seriously screw EA -.-
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »