Home

I feel the Force and to be a GC ready I am

This is a discussion on I feel the Force and to be a GC ready I am within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2016, 08:23 AM   #17
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I feel the Force and to be a GC ready I am

The GC'ers aren't the problem. They just give ideas and feedback. EA has to implement them. The game also evolves. People didn't play this way when the game dropped. There are certain things they can't anticipate. That is why we need to strip what doesn't work. Try something new. I have faith that all the GC'ers are qualified. All that will be are as well. I would rather not know who they are so people don't have a scapegoat. I've blasted them myself, but knew they didn't do anything to create this mess. The striking is just so bad, it throws off the rest of the game. Not the GC'ers fault. We asked for these things as well. Quit asking for weak strikes to be equivalent to strong strikes. So what if a straight can knock someone out. I would rather have that situational than give the straight more power. They are weak strikes for a reason. They should stay that way.
Old 11-27-2016, 10:25 AM   #18
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtime
The GC'ers aren't the problem. They just give ideas and feedback. EA has to implement them. The game also evolves. People didn't play this way when the game dropped. There are certain things they can't anticipate. That is why we need to strip what doesn't work. Try something new. I have faith that all the GC'ers are qualified. All that will be are as well. I would rather not know who they are so people don't have a scapegoat. I've blasted them myself, but knew they didn't do anything to create this mess. The striking is just so bad, it throws off the rest of the game. Not the GC'ers fault. We asked for these things as well. Quit asking for weak strikes to be equivalent to strong strikes. So what if a straight can knock someone out. I would rather have that situational than give the straight more power. They are weak strikes for a reason. They should stay that way.
I agree on the weak strikes part.

They shouldnt always be powerfull by whoever throws em, especially if randomly mashing and spamming em.

There should be a stat called technique.

The weak strikes should be able to be powerfull, under specific circumstances (disstance, wether your opponent is moving to your left or your right) and the strike should change it's animation and power and speed and stamina drain depending on when you time it and how much is the technique stat of the fighter for such a strike.

Last edited by manliest_Man; 11-27-2016 at 10:28 AM.
Old 11-27-2016, 12:26 PM   #19
VideoGame PseudoScientist

Generative James's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenetic NRG
Only for the past month or so. Just got the forum title updated a few days ago
I also thought you were a Game Changer this entire time.

Doesn't this confirm the continuation of the Game Changer program?

I hope it is expanded.

Youtube:Generative James's Games's
Helpful EA UFC 2&3 info with No Commercials!!!
Old 11-27-2016, 12:28 PM   #20
VideoGame PseudoScientist

Generative James's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUGATA
So, i am ready to bring ideas and complains/corrections from the entire russian community; if i will be a GC it will be much easier and i am ready to accept all restrictions of NDA.

Make EA UFC great again!
If there is a vote here for new Game Changers, I would definitely vote for you Sugata.

You've proven yourself and your commitment with your posts.

Youtube:Generative James's Games's
Helpful EA UFC 2&3 info with No Commercials!!!
Old 11-27-2016, 01:11 PM   #21
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generative James
I also thought you were a Game Changer this entire time.

Doesn't this confirm the continuation of the Game Changer program?

I hope it is expanded.
Also confirms there will be a UFC 3. haha

All the GCrs are cool in my book.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2016, 02:04 PM   #22
EA Game Changer

ZHunter1990's Arena

https://youtu.be/3WDJZbRsXk8
Dennis Bermudez mocapping for EA Ice Skating Simulator confirmed.

Last edited by ZHunter1990; 11-27-2016 at 02:28 PM.
Old 11-27-2016, 02:13 PM   #23
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
I have no idea what you did z hunter, but did vote for you. I'm guessing you did just fine, but I'm not privy to what you guys actually do.

I'm just one dude voicing my opinion. The idea of everyone supporting everything is silly.

I can only base my opinion on what I'm aware of.

If the game changers did watch tons of events i can't believe the move sets are the way they are. Are you guys not allowed to mention that? There isn't anyone you could have mentioned how insane the stats and moves are?

If you guys are just bug testers then game changers probably isn't correct term imo.

Conflict of interest. Kenetic might be winning money or whatever at these events. Since he wasn't original game changer it's probably non issue, but if a game changer wins money from a game they helped with that is total conflict of interest. If someone wants lots of YouTube views and does so with exploitive combos that's conflict of interest in my opinion.

Kenetic seems like good dude, I'm just using that as an example of potential conflict of interest.

I doubt hardly anyone will read this, so I don't see why it bothers you.

Of course if there was a vote again I would only vote for active members, but again, one vote does nothing.

Why on earth shouldn't I want selfless gamechangers that care about accuracy and informing people.
I WISH I had input on the movesets. I would love that. So would MTS. I would also take input from guys like Haz_ who seem to know a ton about it.

But when it came to UFC 2, we didnt have much input on movesets. We did the same thing that people on the forum did...identify key moves that were missing and hope the devs fixed it. They did a decent job with the last patch adding some of the missing moves but it couldve been much better.

If there is a new game, I hope that we are allowed to give more input on that.

Stats are different. Thats a UFC and Dev thing and we had no input on those.
Old 11-28-2016, 05:56 PM   #24
Banned

OdiniOn's Arena

We will all hope they allow you GCers to influence movesets/stats/perks as much as possible for UFC 3. And if not then please god don't let it into the wrong hands on the dev team (The UFC also has a big part of it from what I understand)

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »