Home

Submission of the Week

This is a discussion on Submission of the Week within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2017, 07:31 PM   #17
VideoGame PseudoScientist

Generative James's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Submission of the Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Im having issues with that winner Gif. When I try to reply to this page on my internet browser, it moves to the reply screen, but then the GIF blows up and covers the entire screen, so I cant click on anything, or see the actual OS page anymore. The only thing visible becomes the GIF - fullscreened. No ideas whats going on there...
For a few minutes I had it as a "Responsive I Frame Gif" and had similar trouble. It's now a fixed 360 x 240 Gif so I think it should work. This is my first time creating gifs so tell me if it still acts crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Anyway. Here's my entry for this week:

Tatsumitsu Wada is a real fighter. He's the Deep FlyW Champ. On a 6 fight win streak, and just Smoked Kai Kara-France from the recent TUF at Rizin. 3rd ranked Japanese fighter out of 342 active ranked fighters.
I love this Kimura! I've never actually finished with it though... someday. Awesome entry!

Youtube:Generative James's Games's
Helpful EA UFC 2&3 info with No Commercials!!!

Last edited by Generative James; 01-11-2017 at 08:01 PM.
Old 01-11-2017, 07:47 PM   #18
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generative James
Since Dave's entry was posted after Haz____ voted, this will be the 1st competitor for week 2!
That wasn't an entry, more of a joke. the ultimate submission is when opponent quits
Old 01-11-2017, 08:00 PM   #19

Generative James's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
the ultimate submission is when opponent quits
I agree with this part at least. The thing I like about this Submission contest is a replay isn't necessary, so when you do something cool like reverse your opponents sweep... it might even be better when they quit.

I would count it but your welcome to post another entry. Perhaps a rolling kneebar...

Old 01-11-2017, 10:30 PM   #20
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
I agree with this part at least. The thing I like about this Submission contest is a replay isn't necessary, so when you do something cool like reverse your opponents sweep... it might even be better when they quit.

I would count it but your welcome to post another entry. Perhaps a rolling kneebar...
I don't contribute enough anymore, and I don't care if I win so it doesn't seem appropriate to potentiality steal anyone's thunder.

If the game recording mic audio I'd enter though because my sub attempts are hilarious at times.

Nice thing about the game is there is a ton of submissions though. No standing guillotine hurts my feelings though. I know there is a guillotine that starts standing in the clinch but ends on the ground.

Not that I would ever do it in real life, but since it's a game it would be fun to choke someone out while they are standing. Jones / Weidman, etc. Not sure it it was a guillotine that Jones used on Machida though.
Old 01-12-2017, 11:50 PM   #21
Rookie

JustBlazeM8's Arena

Quote:
Where did you vote? You don't mean your comment from the 1st day do you? That's not a vote!

And don't forget runner ups! But in this instance... no need.

We have a unanimous decision!

JustBlazeM8 Week 1 Winner!!!

PS. That's Blaze's Youtube avatar!
That is bloody amazing. I love you.
#3 UT Player (PS4)
95%+ Win Record Overall

#14 - LEC 205
#7 - LEC 203
#3 - LEC 214

But, I'm still selling wolf tickets.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2017, 02:36 AM   #22

Generative James's Arena

Quote:
I don't contribute enough anymore
No one does, that's why we need contests like this to give people a fun way to do so.

But I can only contest cheerlead so much...

Last try. Post a winner so you can see Kitty's head on a cool submission gif!

Old 01-13-2017, 02:48 AM   #23
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

thanks for the invention, but kitty's particular about what videos and Gifs she's in.

I greatly appreciate what you are doing, but became exhausted with game when trying to gather data for reversals/ momentum ect.

I would hate to win a contest if someone that really cared about winning lost, even if the prize is nothing.

Also I can't get good camera angle for stacked guard knee bar.

to be honest I get excited about lots subs and kos but by the time I trim and upload I'm over it before I cut and paste video embed link.

Since I appreciate what Jim Is doing the least I can do is post entry. all my videos are from online competition, not like that matters but I get much more satisfaction subbing a online opponent.

I did this same sub with Gegard in my next fight against Gracie, but I wanted to play the game and I don't play any matches while uploading video. It was weird that both opponents were trying non stop takedowns and submission attempts because I'm fairly certain it wasn't same opponent. I took like 5 minutes in between matches to trim and upload.

Last edited by Dave_S; 01-13-2017 at 04:47 AM.
Old 01-13-2017, 08:52 AM   #24
Pro

Quote:
thanks for the invention, but kitty's particular about what videos and Gifs she's in.

I greatly appreciate what you are doing, but became exhausted with game when trying to gather data for reversals/ momentum ect.

I would hate to win a contest if someone that really cared about winning lost, even if the prize is nothing.

Also I can't get good camera angle for stacked guard knee bar.

to be honest I get excited about lots subs and kos but by the time I trim and upload I'm over it before I cut and paste video embed link.

Since I appreciate what Jim Is doing the least I can do is post entry. all my videos are from online competition, not like that matters but I get much more satisfaction subbing a online opponent.

I did this same sub with Gegard in my next fight against Gracie, but I wanted to play the game and I don't play any matches while uploading video. It was weird that both opponents were trying non stop takedowns and submission attempts because I'm fairly certain it wasn't same opponent. I took like 5 minutes in between matches to trim and upload.

I had no idea that Mousasi had the heel hook from mount lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »