Home

Questions? Need advice? Ask me anything!

This is a discussion on Questions? Need advice? Ask me anything! within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2017, 02:27 AM   #33
EA Game Changer

Kenetic NRG's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Questions? Need advice? Ask me anything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
I will try, but i don't do I that often, and replicating by myself with two controllers will probably be very difficult.

Sometimes when you throw a takedown when opponent is spinning it looks like a football tackle and I think you end up in back side control. Occasionally when you throw takedown and opponent is spinning you just lean down under kick and shove them down with both hands. Keeps you standing and puts opponent on the ground.

It's funny also.
LOL. That's just a glitch Dave.. Done it a few times myself playing with Zhunter, **** is hilarious. But no, I don't know the timing for that
Old 01-23-2017, 02:29 AM   #34
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenetic NRG
LOL. That's just a glitch Dave.. Done it a few times myself playing with Zhunter, **** is hilarious. But no, I don't know the timing for that
Theres no way that's a glitch. You can see the guy push the person who spins with both of his hands from the animation, You sure it's a glitch...
Old 01-23-2017, 02:29 AM   #35
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
wow, had no idea it was a glitch. the animation looks good.

I'm not going to agree or disagree on the glitchiness of it, lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2017, 02:37 AM   #36
EA Game Changer

Kenetic NRG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
Theres no way that's a glitch. You can see the guy push the person who spins with both of his hands from the animation, You sure it's a glitch...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
wow, had no idea it was a glitch. the animation looks good.

I'm not going to agree or disagree on the glitchiness of it, lol.
I'm pretty sure it's a glitch..like 99%, but now you guys have me wondering. I left a message in the GC chat for the devs. Will let you guys know tomorrow

Just to be sure - you guys are talking about when you attempt a takedown on your opponent who is mid spinning **** right? Or is there a different time you see the animation.
Old 01-23-2017, 02:42 AM   #37
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
I'm pretty sure it's a glitch..like 99%, but now you guys have me wondering. I left a message in the GC chat for the devs. Will let you guys know tomorrow

Just to be sure - you guys are talking about when you attempt a takedown on your opponent who is mid spinning **** right? Or is there a different time you see the animation.
Ya...when they are spinning you either get the football tackle or when they do those spinning moves were your hand touches the ground, you get the 2 arms extending out and pushing the fighter who spins to the ground. I've done it so many times. I have over 1,000 subs in ranked and I spam takedowns a lot so I see this move almost everyday. It honestly looks like a legit animation.
Old 01-23-2017, 02:45 AM   #38
EA Game Changer

Kenetic NRG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
Ya...when they are spinning you either get the football tackle or when they do that spin move were your hand touches the ground, you get the to arms extending out and pushing the fighter who spins to the ground. I've done it so many times. I have over 1,000 subs in ranked and I spam takedowns a lot so I see this move almost everyday. It honestly looks like a legit animation.
The devs probably won't have a clue what I'm talking about so I'll have to find someone to replicate it with.

I can't think of it being very "realistic" if it were a true mechanic though, cause people go ffffflllllyyyyyying lol
Old 01-23-2017, 03:08 AM   #39
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

I have a question for Kenetic:
What do you think about unsportsmanlike behavior and about sending offensive PMs with rude and personal insults like you did to me? And how to fix this?
Thanks

Last edited by SUGATA; 01-23-2017 at 11:07 AM.
Old 01-23-2017, 03:10 AM   #40
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Just tried it in practice mode. I can get it almost every time against one of the handplant head kicks, the faster handplant kick resulted in tackles. Wish there was a technique to shut down the handplant spinning body kick. arg.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »