Home

What the hell happens?

This is a discussion on What the hell happens? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2017, 12:24 AM   #1
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

OVR: 0
What the hell happens?

Why in the world does this game go from fun to trash in one match? I'm so sick of having to derank to have fun with this game. As soon as I hit division 6, unrealistic fight after unrealistic fight. The game goes from a 10 to a 2 in a heartbeat. God I hope this doesn't happen next game. This is exactly why I want the matchmaking opened up. I would rather have one **** match every 5, than to get to where every 5th match is somewhat enjoyable to play.
Old 03-16-2017, 01:08 AM   #2
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Re: What the hell happens?

Open rank quick match.
Old 03-16-2017, 01:11 AM   #3
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
Open rank quick match.
Please open ****ing rank quick match. Division 8 is pretty much a death sentence for quick match.

PLEASE!!!!!!!
Old 03-16-2017, 01:11 AM   #4
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
Open rank quick match.
Funnily enough, this is where it makes the most sense.
Old 03-16-2017, 01:14 AM   #5
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtime
Funnily enough, this is where it makes the most sense.
This has been yelled to the high heavens by almost everyone but nothing got done before the last patch. This was the biggest bummer of all. Div 8 I can't even find a match in over a week. I give up on one of the most broken part of online play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2017, 01:19 AM   #6
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
This has been yelled to the high heavens by almost everyone but nothing got done before the last patch. This was the biggest bummer of all. Div 8 I can't even find a match in over a week. I gave up one the most broken part of online play.
I can see them doing this though because this is a mode meant for less stress. So finding someone who they can have fun playing makes sense. Ranked is ranked. You should fight the next person in line with a great connection (that you haven't recently played). Search somewhat in your range, but open it for more diverse matches.

Quick match will be fine when they make the gameplay more realistic. Even top players don't like playing unrealistically.
Old 03-16-2017, 05:04 AM   #7
Banned

Kasel's Arena

Guys we've all been here for a long time (EA UFC Forums I mean, I don't know how ancient the native community is here), we all know this game basically.... sucks... a lot... it's still very possible to enjoy aspects of it, so let's just try to do that and NOT take this game as a serious representation of what MMA is and not compare it to a masterpiece like Undisputed 3, we're all hopeful for UFC 3 and we all know for sure that striking is being revamped so what bothers us now won't bother us in the next game (unless the changes aren't as big as they are)

For those here who are like me and want to enjoy a more realistic MMA gaming experience, delete EA UFC 2 because it will just piss you off, that's what I did after realizing I'm suffering more than enjoying it. Play something else, there are so many amazing video games out there (give Paragon a chance and thank me later) Stop letting the game piss you off it's just a video game and it's a terrible one. Rest easy knowing that around 90% of it will change (on the striking system where most of the issues are) so the chances of what bothers each one of you to change are extremely likely
Old 03-16-2017, 05:14 AM   #8
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasel
Guys we've all been here for a long time (EA UFC Forums I mean, I don't know how ancient the native community is here), we all know this game basically.... sucks... a lot... it's still very possible to enjoy aspects of it, so let's just try to do that and NOT take this game as a serious representation of what MMA is and not compare it to a masterpiece like Undisputed 3, we're all hopeful for UFC 3 and we all know for sure that striking is being revamped so what bothers us now won't bother us in the next game (unless the changes aren't as big as they are)

For those here who are like me and want to enjoy a more realistic MMA gaming experience, delete EA UFC 2 because it will just piss you off, that's what I did after realizing I'm suffering more than enjoying it. Play something else, there are so many amazing video games out there (give Paragon a chance and thank me later) Stop letting the game piss you off it's just a video game and it's a terrible one. Rest easy knowing that around 90% of it will change (on the striking system where most of the issues are) so the chances of what bothers each one of you to change are extremely likely
I don't think UFC 2 sucks, actually I've enjoyed this game since launch, more so after they fixed the magic combos. Now I can't speak for everyone, but i think this is the most balanced UFC online gameplay ever made. Now it may not be realistic but it's very balanced (besides a few lil things) and very fun. The only things that kills this game for me is the ruthless lag you experience from people across the world.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »