Home

UFC 3: Suggested Perks for New Fighters

This is a discussion on UFC 3: Suggested Perks for New Fighters within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-03-2017, 08:01 PM   #9
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: UFC 3: Suggested Perks for New Fighters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie_Brasco_FR
Ok, Francis "from Cameroon (and France)" Ngannou.
This guy is a powerhouse, force of nature (6 ft 4 in and 256.5 lb of muscle).
He is reputed for his stand-up, heavy hands and good boxing and like in the game, he will have poor grappling stats, lets give him what he deserve to have.

Heavy Hands (Level 5)

Game Changer (Level 3)

Ground and Pound (Level 3)

Risk Reward (Level 3)

Chess Master (Level 3)
I know it's just a suggestion, but chess master lvl 3? You don't think that's a bit much? Not knocking your suggestion...just curious as to why you think he deserves the chess master perk.
Old 05-04-2017, 12:50 PM   #10
Pro

Donnie_Brasco_FR's Arena

He is not a BJJ fighter and doesnt have the BJJ skill of Werdum but when it comes to submission, he seems very dangerous like his last kimura from defensive back clinch. He has for the moment 4 submission out of 10 finalisation.
(kimura, standing guillotine, arm-triangle choke, armbar)

In the game, we have Weidman who has LVL3 chess master and Rua LVL2 who has submit nobody at Ufc.

I hesitated between LVL2 and 3, if there is no OVR filter or good rewarding points system, lets doing things like that in order to have diversity of selection fighter.
Old 05-07-2017, 09:56 PM   #11
Banned

Kasel's Arena

Since I deleted the game a very long time ago I completely forgot all the perk names and what they do so if someone has the free time to post a reply with each perk name and what it does I'd highly appreciate it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2017, 08:45 PM   #12
Rookie

JustBlazeM8's Arena

Quote:
He is not a BJJ fighter and doesnt have the BJJ skill of Werdum but when it comes to submission, he seems very dangerous like his last kimura from defensive back clinch. He has for the moment 4 submission out of 10 finalisation.
(kimura, standing guillotine, arm-triangle choke, armbar)

In the game, we have Weidman who has LVL3 chess master and Rua LVL2 who has submit nobody at Ufc.

I hesitated between LVL2 and 3, if there is no OVR filter or good rewarding points system, lets doing things like that in order to have diversity of selection fighter.
I'm hoping they'd change that for UFC 3 - both Weidman and Rua do not deserve Chess Master at all. However, although he does have a submission win, Francis does not deserve more than level 2 Chess Master. He's much more renowned for his striking prowess, which should be reflected heavily in game.
#3 UT Player (PS4)
95%+ Win Record Overall

#14 - LEC 205
#7 - LEC 203
#3 - LEC 214

But, I'm still selling wolf tickets.
Old 05-09-2017, 10:41 AM   #13
Rookie

Ghostrain's Arena

Mike Perry
Game Changer lvl 2 or 3
Heavy Handed lvl 2 or 3
Opportunist lvl 1
Vengeful lvl 3

I'd really like to see some Spinny **** perk that increases the damage of spinning attacks kinda like caged highlights
Old 05-09-2017, 05:44 PM   #14
Pro

Donnie_Brasco_FR's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBlazeM8
I'm hoping they'd change that for UFC 3 - both Weidman and Rua do not deserve Chess Master at all. However, although he does have a submission win, Francis does not deserve more than level 2 Chess Master. He's much more renowned for his striking prowess, which should be reflected heavily in game.
I agree with you, Ngannou should only be evaluate for his striking but i feel they will give him a bad OVR and 2 out 5 perks.
If someone has the answer, why Devs choose to use only 2 or 3 slots for perks for certain fighters While there are five available.
It would be shameful to give LVL3/4/5 perks for Saffiedine?
Even with a better stand-up overall and legit moves like the Barboza leg kick, the guy Would not be taken online.
This guy was a beast on feet in the first game, absolutelly useful compared to the others killers of the division in the second game.

Old 05-10-2017, 11:23 AM   #15
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBlazeM8

When making suggestions for Fighter changes with the last patch. I brought this up.

Shoguns only submission was a Kneebar in Pride. Buuut Shogun doesn't even have an Kneebar in the game. Shogun also frequently uses An Omoplata from the bottom IRL as a sweep, but doesn't have an Omoplata either.

Either give him the Kneebar & Omaplata or get rid of Chess master. Doesn't make sense to be set up like it currently is.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2017, 12:11 PM   #16
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
I agree with you, Ngannou should only be evaluate for his striking but i feel they will give him a bad OVR and 2 out 5 perks.
If someone has the answer, why Devs choose to use only 2 or 3 slots for perks for certain fighters While there are five available.
It would be shameful to give LVL3/4/5 perks for Saffiedine?
Even with a better stand-up overall and legit moves like the Barboza leg kick, the guy Would not be taken online.
This guy was a beast on feet in the first game, absolutelly useful compared to the others killers of the division in the second game.

Because every fighter doesnt deserve 5 perks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »