Home

EA SPORTS™ UFC 3 is coming in early 2018 - Polygon

This is a discussion on EA SPORTS™ UFC 3 is coming in early 2018 - Polygon within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2017, 05:58 PM   #41
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA SPORTS™ UFC 3 is coming in early 2018 - Polygon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
Been playing tons of ufc 1 and the weak block was a awesome forcefield.
In UFC 1-2 we have very easy MIXUPS: just click L2 with the most of basic strikes in series.

Weak block in UFC1 was an anti-mixup tool (vs mixups high-low) especially when Sways were too weak.

Now in UFC2 we have better Sways as an anti-mixup tool.
BUT Sways in UFC2 are not good enough, side steps are not good enough > so we still have not good (BALANCED) anti-mixup tool, > so you want Weak block back.

But imho better to cure not results but the source: right approriate counter strike with follow up HIT STUN is the best tool to BALANCE mixups pros and cons in the game.
Bring HIT STUN property for each strike (based on its dealed dmg at least) and it will solve many problems of the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2017, 11:54 PM   #42
Banned

Kasel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtime
Conor is also the most OP fighter. This would be a way to show his weakness. Even the top can fall.

Sent from my Coolpad 3622A using Operation Sports mobile app
Good observation, I hope you're right.
Old 05-12-2017, 01:07 AM   #43
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaTownGamer
Universe mode or bust for me. I won't even consider buying it without some form of universe mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Something like this ?

Career Mode

- Starting attributes should be based on your fighter's resume/background, every fighter has one. Current ufc fighters were either training karate since they were kids, some were even NCAA wrestlers in college and some were even amateur or pro boxers before coming in the MMA scene. Just give us a ton of options for atleast 2 or 3 background.
- Give us the option to fix rosters before we start a career meaning the ability to place fighters in different spots in the rankings, change champions, use our custom built roster from roster settings/Fighter settings (keep in mind that the fighters should still be able to improve on their attributes if they train), place your created fighters in your career mode and place downloaded fighters from fighter share in your career also.
- Rivals
- Pre and post fight press conferences.
- Joe rogan interview after the fight.
- Switch weight classes whenever you like. You can move up or down 3 weight classes but when you're at the highest weight class limit ,certain attributes decrease also in your 3rd weight class jump the championship you won from your first weight class will be stripped from you.
- Hold two belts in two different weight classes but if you are inactive for a certain amount of time an interim title will be formed and if you are still inactive in that division where the interim belt was formed and won you will be stripped of your title.
- Weigh ins. Weigh ins "moments" are different with rivals, neutral fighters and fighters that respect one another.
- real life injuries and you are pulled from upcoming fight until you have healed.
- retire whenever you want. I hate the longevity system. In my opinion, we should have a long career and retire when we want to and have wars with no worries, at least make that an option.
- Social media news section for career mode. MMA news section.
- More training drills.
-A call out system for career mode. A system that will let you call out certain fighters. Wait for them to decline it, accept the challenge, or respond to it. This benefits your rival, neutral, and respected meter. You can only call out the champion in your division once you reached the top 5 but the champion can still decline the fight if he wants to until you beat the number one contender.
- Other fighters can also rival each other, be respected by one another, or just be neutral.
- Be trained by ufc fighters to teach you new moves from their own arsenal but only if they don't have a upcoming fight.
- A calendar system just like Fight Night Champion's. It should not be 3 training sessions then you fight, for short notice fight that could work but for a fight that is a months away you should be able to train for a long period of time.
- Ability to free train, spar, and raise up any attribute stat.
- If I want to build my stamina there should definitely be a jogging, jump rope, treadmill or a form of cardio mini game.
- Your chin attributes should decrease significantly if you have been knocked out in a fight.
- Toughness or heart should be lowered by you tapping out in career mode or being knocked out and to raise it you have to be in wars in the octagon.
- Leg durability stats should be raised by kicking the heavy back multiple times (real life fighters do this to strengthen the chin) and lowered by your opponent beating you by leg kick tko.
- Body health should be based on doing ab workouts and other body workouts.
- No more attributes caps.
-Ability to pick gyms to train at and a gym to start off your career at.
-I never understood why I have to pick one style of fighting for attributes when this game is a MMA game ( so multiple fight styles). I say eliminate that and instead of fight styles you can pick famous gyms from around the world like AKA, American top team, Straight Blast Gym, Greg Jackson's MMA and more to pick from and what they focus on at their gym will be your main styles for the time being. Also, if you want to boost your attributes you can train, bring in Current ufc fighters to train, and spar with you or bring in Coaches to train you.
-Bringing in a certain UFC fighter to your gym will let you pick and learn moves from their movesets and coaches coming in will give you Attributes boosts in certain areas depending on what Martial Art they teach at their school/gym. For example Eddie Bravo specialize in Jiu jitsu so training with him will give you a submission defense and submission attribute boost for your upcoming fight.
- If there is UFC fighters at the Main home gym you picked to train at you will be able to learn from their movesets.
- The only way to learn moves for you arsenal you must learn them from the fighters you pick
- UFC Champions will sometimes offer to train you if your relationship with them is good or will invite you to come to their gym to spar with them and train (The UFC Champion in your division won't do that though)
- You gain fans if you train with champions, do media obligations, hype up your fight, attend certain events for UFC fans, earning fight of the night, KO of the night and submission of the night.
- Ability to pick our own stance and movement.
- The use of currency to pay for our training partner's, pay money for the gym we want to train at and etc just like fight night champion's.
- While free training / Sparring we get attribute points to spend on raising attributes of our choosing.

Old 05-12-2017, 01:08 AM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaTownGamer
Universe mode or bust for me. I won't even consider buying it without some form of universe mode.

Also I agree , I want a replay able career mode that gives us different ways to play career mode.

Old 05-12-2017, 06:14 AM   #45
Rookie

me too i think
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2017, 06:18 AM   #46
Rookie

Is it possible to do many things?
Old 05-12-2017, 08:36 AM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mma olympic
Is it possible to do many things?
I have no knowledge of the situation, but from the outside looking in I would think that this is the year they add a ton of extra features (better career and universe mode.) They aren't building a game from scratch anymore, so you would think they would have more time to work on these types of things.
Old 05-12-2017, 12:35 PM   #48
MVP

SeaTownGamer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyTheNotorious2nd
Something like this ?

Career Mode

- Starting attributes should be based on your fighter's resume/background, every fighter has one. Current ufc fighters were either training karate since they were kids, some were even NCAA wrestlers in college and some were even amateur or pro boxers before coming in the MMA scene. Just give us a ton of options for atleast 2 or 3 background.
- Give us the option to fix rosters before we start a career meaning the ability to place fighters in different spots in the rankings, change champions, use our custom built roster from roster settings/Fighter settings (keep in mind that the fighters should still be able to improve on their attributes if they train), place your created fighters in your career mode and place downloaded fighters from fighter share in your career also.
- Rivals
- Pre and post fight press conferences.
- Joe rogan interview after the fight.
- Switch weight classes whenever you like. You can move up or down 3 weight classes but when you're at the highest weight class limit ,certain attributes decrease also in your 3rd weight class jump the championship you won from your first weight class will be stripped from you.
- Hold two belts in two different weight classes but if you are inactive for a certain amount of time an interim title will be formed and if you are still inactive in that division where the interim belt was formed and won you will be stripped of your title.
- Weigh ins. Weigh ins "moments" are different with rivals, neutral fighters and fighters that respect one another.
- real life injuries and you are pulled from upcoming fight until you have healed.
- retire whenever you want. I hate the longevity system. In my opinion, we should have a long career and retire when we want to and have wars with no worries, at least make that an option.
- Social media news section for career mode. MMA news section.
- More training drills.
-A call out system for career mode. A system that will let you call out certain fighters. Wait for them to decline it, accept the challenge, or respond to it. This benefits your rival, neutral, and respected meter. You can only call out the champion in your division once you reached the top 5 but the champion can still decline the fight if he wants to until you beat the number one contender.
- Other fighters can also rival each other, be respected by one another, or just be neutral.
- Be trained by ufc fighters to teach you new moves from their own arsenal but only if they don't have a upcoming fight.
- A calendar system just like Fight Night Champion's. It should not be 3 training sessions then you fight, for short notice fight that could work but for a fight that is a months away you should be able to train for a long period of time.
- Ability to free train, spar, and raise up any attribute stat.
- If I want to build my stamina there should definitely be a jogging, jump rope, treadmill or a form of cardio mini game.
- Your chin attributes should decrease significantly if you have been knocked out in a fight.
- Toughness or heart should be lowered by you tapping out in career mode or being knocked out and to raise it you have to be in wars in the octagon.
- Leg durability stats should be raised by kicking the heavy back multiple times (real life fighters do this to strengthen the chin) and lowered by your opponent beating you by leg kick tko.
- Body health should be based on doing ab workouts and other body workouts.
- No more attributes caps.
-Ability to pick gyms to train at and a gym to start off your career at.
-I never understood why I have to pick one style of fighting for attributes when this game is a MMA game ( so multiple fight styles). I say eliminate that and instead of fight styles you can pick famous gyms from around the world like AKA, American top team, Straight Blast Gym, Greg Jackson's MMA and more to pick from and what they focus on at their gym will be your main styles for the time being. Also, if you want to boost your attributes you can train, bring in Current ufc fighters to train, and spar with you or bring in Coaches to train you.
-Bringing in a certain UFC fighter to your gym will let you pick and learn moves from their movesets and coaches coming in will give you Attributes boosts in certain areas depending on what Martial Art they teach at their school/gym. For example Eddie Bravo specialize in Jiu jitsu so training with him will give you a submission defense and submission attribute boost for your upcoming fight.
- If there is UFC fighters at the Main home gym you picked to train at you will be able to learn from their movesets.
- The only way to learn moves for you arsenal you must learn them from the fighters you pick
- UFC Champions will sometimes offer to train you if your relationship with them is good or will invite you to come to their gym to spar with them and train (The UFC Champion in your division won't do that though)
- You gain fans if you train with champions, do media obligations, hype up your fight, attend certain events for UFC fans, earning fight of the night, KO of the night and submission of the night.
- Ability to pick our own stance and movement.
- The use of currency to pay for our training partner's, pay money for the gym we want to train at and etc just like fight night champion's.
- While free training / Sparring we get attribute points to spend on raising attributes of our choosing.

Nope. I don't see universe mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »