Home

I think the game doesn't get enough criticism for it's terrible matchmaking.Pls PATCH

This is a discussion on I think the game doesn't get enough criticism for it's terrible matchmaking.Pls PATCH within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2017, 12:55 PM   #17
MVP

FerdBrown's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I think the game doesn't get enough criticism for it's terrible matchmaking.Pls P

Quote:
Originally Posted by manliest_Man
...till you cool off from those 3-4 loses in a row that were caused due to that unpredictable lag/delay.

And we are gonna have to put up with this garbage for another 7 months minimum, which from my random predictions, less and less people will be playing it in the next 2-3 months and the game will get to a point where every match will be a lagfest and the small hardcore playerbase that remains 3-4 months from now, will also give up on the game in about a week after they realise every fight is gonna be a lagfest. So the game will be basically dead for a good 2-3 months before the least ammount of time EA UFC 3 could possibly release.

The worst is 10 straight losses

Anyway, with that aside, you would still have the loyal player base from those online regulars and those who spent real dollars and invested in 100-100-100 rated fighters.
Old 05-18-2017, 08:17 PM   #18
EA Game Changer

Kenetic NRG's Arena

Re: I think the game doesn't get enough criticism for it's terrible matchmaking.Pls P

Quote:

And we are gonna have to put up with this garbage for another 7 months minimum, which from my random predictions, less and less people will be playing it in the next 2-3 months and the game will get to a point where every match will be a lagfest and the small hardcore playerbase that remains 3-4 months from now, will also give up on the game in about a week after they realise every fight is gonna be a lagfest. So the game will be basically dead for a good 2-3 months before the least ammount of time EA UFC 3 could possibly release.
My thoughts exactly. I'm afraid if I voiced this any harder to the devs I'd lose my GC spot. I'm really really really disappointed in UFC2 right now
Old 05-18-2017, 08:59 PM   #19
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

i don't understand what you guys are complaining about. Are you saying every game you play is a lag fest? and that in a few months everyone is going to stop playing ufc 2?

I don't understand....there's literally 11,000 - 13,000 people playing this game on ps4 every Saturday and Sunday. Monday - Friday peak times you get around 10,000 people. So i don't understand how you can assume that from just your experience.

I play every single day and i don't really run into that much lag unless it's from people who i already know have issues or just a bad day, which happens every now and then.

UFC 2 is in a great place online. So i don't get were all this is coming from, more so from a GC.

Last edited by Bigg Cee; 05-18-2017 at 09:11 PM.
Old 05-18-2017, 09:09 PM   #20
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
i don't understand what you guys are complaining about. Are you saying every game you play is a lag fest? and that in a few months everyone is going to stop playing ufc 2?

I don't understand....there's literally 11,000 - 13,000 people playing this game on ps4 every saturday. Monday - friday peak times you get around 10,000 people. So i don't understand how you can assume that from just your experience.

I play every single day and i don't really run into that much lag unless it's from people who i already know have issues or just a bad day, which happens every now and then.

UFC 2 is in a great place online. So i don't get were all this is coming from, more so from a GC.

The issue is not the 1 or 2 players u stumble upon that will have gamebreaking lag or delay etc.

The issue is when those 1 or 2 players could easily be avoided by the matchmaking simply skipping the fight between them and avoiding that frustrating experience from the get go.

Also the numbers dont really matter when it comes to this issue, as from personal experience, i've had many pleasant fights, when the numbers were down to 1000+ and i've also had many gamebreaking laggy games, when the players were as a high as 10000+

I can see how i might be getting paranoid with my random predictions of the game dying, but still, the game had way too many issues of that nature and even worse in order for it's patch support to be cut so short, compared to how long it'll take for EA UFC 3 to release.

The core purpose of this complaint is not because i fear that the game will die from this issue and there won't be any MMA game for us to play, but simply because this issue was left untreated, which is pretty ridiculous for a AAA game with a big name like EA backing it up.

Last edited by manliest_Man; 05-18-2017 at 09:17 PM.
Old 05-18-2017, 09:13 PM   #21
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Most dudes that lag are aware of it, and are repeat offenders. Ban those dudes.

I couldn't even imagine my frustration if I was on a run in lec and ended up playing against laggy dudes.

Here's my closing argument for making quick match open rank. At least 90% of my opponents in division one quick match probably have the skill of division 4, at least. Lots and lots of my opponents are probably division 5 skill level
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2017, 09:14 PM   #22
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
The issue is not the 1 or 2 players u stumble upon that will lag or smth.

The issue is when those 1 or 2 players could easily be avoided by the matchmaking simply skipping the fight between them and avoiding that frustrating experience.

I can see how i might be getting paranoid with my random predictions of the game dying, but still, the game had way too many issues of that nature and even worse in order for it's patch support to be cut so short, compared to how long it'll take for EA UFC 3 to release.
Well UFC 2 ain't getting no more patches so we can stop with the complaints. UFC 2 online is fine. I think your being a lil too dramatic on this one.
Old 05-18-2017, 10:26 PM   #23
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Big Cee is the ultimate defender of this game lol. Most of my matches are fine, but I encounter laggy opponents more often than I should. I don't play any other games that give me problems like this.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Old 05-18-2017, 10:37 PM   #24
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

As far as lag its no worse than ufc1 on the PlayStation network anyways

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »